26

"Bluejay B0-9"

I walked out of the Zeta Tube, a bag in my hand.

I'll probably regret leaving it here. But I could probably just steal another one if I wasn't in the mood to come here.

"Somebody finally decided to not wear their uniform I see. You look beautiful, hot stuff."

Rolling my eyes, I threw a birdarang at him.

"Hey!"

"Don't flirt with me and maybe I'll stop."

"No chance beautiful."

"If you two are done, we can begin training." Black Canary said.

"Sweet." I sat my bag on the ground. "I just adore training."

Canary sighed. "Another Superboy." She mumbled.

But she definitely meant for us to hear it.

"I refuse to be compared to her."

"I'm not enjoying the comparison either Supey."

"Would you please stop? Black Canary is taking time out of her schedule to train us. So we should not waste her time."

"Thank you Kaldur."

I sighed. "Let's get this over with."

"So you want to go first?"

"Why not?" I shrugged. "I mean I'll have to do it eventually."

I stepped up so I was infront of Canary and on the digital thingamajig projected on the floor.

"Hey babe, don't be upset if she beats you to badly. She can even beat Superboy."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it. "I swear. I should have let you run into that camp."

"What he meant to say was, she can take down bigger foes."

I looked over at him, taking in his smirk as he nudged Wally.

Okay...

I dodged to the side as Canary tried to punch me. Haha.

Take that.

"You need to keep your head in the game."

"You didn't hit me." I smiled and ducked as she tried to kick me.

I actually decided to go on offense and dropped to the ground, sweeping my legs.

She jumped over my attempt to knock her down and she tried to land a hit.

But thanks to my training, and my demigod reflexes, I managed to get out of the way.

"You could have been easily disabled." She pointed out.

"Haven't been yet."

I feinted at her left. And she tried to counter by landing a punch on me while blocking.

Tried.

Cause I grabbed her arm and judo flipped her.

The floor read, Black Canary FAIL.

"So, that's that." I walked back over to the Team.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Artemis asked, eyes narrowed.

"Family."

"What kinda family do you have?" Wally questioned, eyebrow raised.

I snatched the bag of chips he was holding. "One that teaches you to fight. Most families should really take up the practice. But not to the degree mine does but..." I poured some chips into my mouth.