Epilogue

Rose and Michael got married on November 19th of 2000. In February 2002, she managed to have twins. A girl and a boy. One named Ella Princess Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson the Second. They were the best thing that ever happened to her. Unfortunately, Aaliyah died in 2001 in a plane accident. Anthony's health went downhill until he began to date Janet Jackson, his first girlfriend. Things got worse for Michael since Tom Sneddon reentered his life, had Martin Bashir documentary made about him and more stupidity came his way. He was arrested in 2003 until Rose bailed him out. He eventually went to court and was deemed innocent. Damita grew up and flew to New York to study dance in university. She began to date Fabio and they became very close. She fell pregnant a month before her father's acquittal. It was awkward for the family but Michael welcomed his granddaughter, Nina, with open arms in January  2006. Damita also found herself in the music industry before leaving for college. Her music became a big deal and now she's as famous as her mom. Michael soon gave up his home since 1988 to his first born and had his own family move out and find a nicer home.

All was well until Michael let out of the words of "See you in July."

Rose walked by her husband's door one more time. She didn't think this doctor was safe. Propofol? Really? Propofol isn't a sleeping medicine and everyone was concerned for Micheal. Rose opened his bedroom door and called his name. "Michael, baby, its twelve in the afternoon. You should probably wake up," she said softly. No response. She walked over to his bedside. His eyes were rolled back and his mouth remained in a small smile. Rose let out a terrifying scream and began to shake him. "Come on, baby, this isn't funny," she continued to yell. She looked for his pulse. There was still a chance. She went back to the bedroom and yelled for his doctor. She went back to Micheal's side, "Please stay with me, Michael. " Michael's doctor, Conrad, rushed into the room. "He's unresponsive, " Rose cried. Conrad started CPR. "What are you doing?! You have to do a CPR on a hard surface!" Rose yelled. Yet the doctor ignored her. Rose ran out of the room to call 911.

At 2:26 pm, he was pronounced dead. At 2:26 pm, Rose became a widow and a single mom to 4. The doctors failed to revive her only husband. The tour he planned to do was canceled and all tickets were refunded. Damita was still in the hospital room staring at her father's pale, empty body. She, herself, began to look pale. Her daddy was gone and she couldn't bring him back. Prince, Paris, Princess, and Blanket stayed behind with some of the staff. Those poor children. They were so young. Damita took her father's cold hands, "Rest in peace."

"I knew Michael since I was a few minutes old," Rose started. She was standing in front of plenty of people for Michael's memorial "He was my family since then. He used to tease me but deep down he loved me as much as I loved him. I don't have much to say other than I'll always be crazy in love with him. I love you, Michael." Rose blew a kiss to the sky, hoping he'd receive it. Rose began to cry on stage. She felt some air blow and some arms. Yet, nobody was hugging her. That only meant one thing.

"I can't wait to see you again, Rose," a familiar voice whispered.

I can't wait to see you too Michael.

Fin.