21

Michael came back him the next day with an unbuttoned shirt and lipstick all on his cheek. His hair was a mess. "I can probably get home before Rose-"
"Before Rose what?"
Rose was standing in the hallway of the lobby like room. "Rose, baby..."He smirked as he walked over to her. "You've got to be kidding me," she faced palmed herself, "Who's lipstick is that?" Michael pretended to be confused, "Lipstick?" Rose crossed her arms, "Don't play dumb. You look like a hobo." Michael waved her off, "Just the fans." Rose rolled her eyes, "You cheated on me. I doubt you even went to the studio. You left you to sleep with someone." Michael had a concerned look on his face, "I was at the studio..."
"Yea, probably kissing Siedah Garret," Rose said turning away. "No, no, that's not what happened. Siedah didn't even show up last night," he said following her. Rose raced up the stairs and into their room. Michael ran after her. He was able to corner her and pin her to the wall. "Let me go," Rose yelled as she attempted to yank her hands away. "Look, Erika picked me up...and let's say we got wild. It was accidental, Rose. I wasn't thinking since I was so tired," Michael said in a low tone. Rose allowed tears to roll down her cheeks, "And you think I'm not going to be mad anymore? You slept with my sister. And the with the worst one." Michael let her go. Rose rubbed her wrists, "I was expecting you to come home early to see how happy our daughter was last night. But no, you chose to betray her." Michael looked down. Rose walked past him and left the room.

Later on that day, Michael called Erika. "Hello?" a sultry voice said. "Hi...just wanted to let you know I won't be contacting you again," he said softly. "...Why?"Erika asked. "Because I don't want to. Toodles," he hung up.

Rose was at the studio again. Stephanie showed up. "Where have you been?"Mr. Jones asked. "I've been very busy," Stephanie said innocently. "Well, you won't be featured a few of the songs," Mr. Jones said. Stephanie sighed and went into the booth. "Stephanie, you'll be singing with Aaliyah. Be as strong as you'd like."

"Michael, please," Erika was on her knees. "Stay on your knees. That's where you belong," Michael snapped. "You didn't say that last night," Erika said standing up. Michael turned away from her. Erika walked up behind him, "Come on..." Michael crossed his arms, "No." Erika allowed her hands to explore his lowered half," Just one more time?" Rose, Whitney, and Aaliyah entered the house. "How about no?"Whitney snapped. Erika squeezed his special area and Michael let out a stiff groan. Rose face turned red and she looked down. Erika turned around to face her, "Aw, why'd you have to ruin the fun? We were going to get started." Rose burst out into tears and ran outside. Aaliyah followed after her. Whitney just stood there. "Woman, what is your issue? Why can't you leave them alone?" Erika just nodded, "She just needed a taste of her own medicine. She's always taken, my men-"
"Did you birth these men?"Whitney snapped. Erika remained silent. "Do you feed them? Pay rent? I doubt you do...based on the way you are." Erika looked down. "I guess you should leave then. Bye," Whitney smiled. Erika began to walk towards the door. Whitney looked up at Michael before turning away to leave his home.