45

February 13, 1997

"What do you mean I can't push the baby out?"

"Ma'am, calm down-"

"No, you calm down!"

"Rose!"

Rose glared up at her husband. Michael gave the nurse an apologetic before looking down at his wife. "Rose, we need this baby to come out healthy and alive. So, please, listen to the nurse," Micheal begged. Rose rolled her eyes. The nurse looked at a Micheal, "She'll have to go the ER to take the baby out. I'm about to call some people to get her." Michael looked over at Rose and squeezed her hand, "Everything will be alright."

"Oh my...his head is large."
Then the baby began to wail. The nurses glared at Michael, who put his hands up in surrender. They had him cut the cord and the medical staff soon cleaned the baby up and wrapped him a blanket. The doctor handed the baby to Rose. At first, Ross hesitated but soon took the baby because she was curious about how the baby looked like. Her son was very light. He probably gained it from Rose's white side of her family. Her mother. She frowned. "What's wrong, baby?" Michael asked. "He has my mother's genes. Look at him, Michael. He looks just like her," Rose began to cry, "I don't want my kid to look like the evil woman from my childhood." Micheal kissed her forehead, "Baby, its gonna be ok. What do you want to name the baby?" Rose stopped crying and started to think. Her son didn't look like a Jeremiah. But he had a big head like Micheal and his big brown eyes. "Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.," She finally said. "What about baby Leroy? Jeremiah?"Michael frowned. "Give me another baby and I'll think about it," Rose snapped. She was a bit satisfied. She had a boy. He'll probably outgrow his grandmother's looks and begin to look a bit more like Michael. She was just happy that she managed to bring this baby to the world.