18

April 1986

"Michael, you got one of the laziest babies."
"And you got one of the rudest, Anthony."

The girls- Aaliyah, Rose, and Whitney were out recording songs for Glamour's debut album. Rose didn't want to do it so quickly due to the recent release of her second album, 'B'day'. Anyways, Anthony and Michael stayed behind to babysit Bobbi Kristina, Damita Jo, and Jasmine. And it wasn't going well. There was beef between Damita and Jasmine. As of now, Damita hasn't started crawling. She's attempting to but she ends up rolling over of becoming lazy. While Bobbi has already started walking and Jasmine began crawling. Damita began to feel left out. So she stole Jasmine's pacifier. Jasmine began to wail as Damita put the slimy thing in her mouth. "Hey, don't do that," Michael gasped, taking the pacifier away from Damita. Damita, shocked, began to cry. "Wait...baby, please don't cry," Michael said picking up his daughter. He patted her back and sung to her. Bobbi Kristina was irritated by the two younger girl's 'arguing', so she walked over to Anthony and lifted her hands up as if she wanted to be held. Anthony picked up and Jasmine noticed. She wailed louder now. Some random child in her father's arms was a big no-no. Anthony sighed and picked her up too. "I think you guys should go sleep," Anthony said to both of them. Michael turned to face him, "Damita just fell asleep. 2 more to go." He went upstairs to put the baby in her crib. As he laid her down, Damita began to stir. Michael shushed her softly and left the room. Anthony managed to get Jasmine asleep. Bobbi Kristina remained awake. She'd probably stay awake for the next few hours.

"Rose, try a softer voice. We need to hear Aaliyah. Whitney, you're doing awesome as usual." Rose was stressed. She was in the recording studio with Aaliyah and Whitney. Her father was the studio and wasn't really feeling the whole song. "Or let's call it a day?"Aaliyah asked. "That's not how showbiz works, Aaliyah," Mr. Jones said softly. "Yeah, but Rose has smoke coming out of her head," Whitney looked away. Rose huffed. "And there's your confirmation, Jones. We're out. See you tomorrow," Aaliyah said leaving the booth. Rose and Whitney followed after her.

Michael flopped into the couch by Anthony, who was holding Bobbi Kristina in his arms. Bobbi sucked her thumb and looked up at Michael. He looked down at her and smiled. Bobbi smiled back and cooed. Anthony looked up at Michael, "Michael...I really need the money to move-"
"And I need you to stop asking me."
"Nobody wants my music, I don't know what to do. I can't live with you forever." Michael shrugged, "Audition for some plays. Until you do, you're living with me." Anthony groaned and Bobbi Kristina sat up to look at him. "Sorry," he said in a low voice.

Crazy in Love {A Michael Jackson Story }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें