43

August 28, 1996

Rose was three months pregnant and she didn't tell Michael. Well, why would she when he was enjoying himself with Lisa- after their divorce. Don't worry, nobody else knows. Glamour also disbanded. It made Rose emotional but she'd be ok. She rubbed her belly and smiled down at it. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too."

Rose jumped and turned around. "Michael! Quit it!" Rose smacked his arm. He let out a loud laugh and stepped back. Rose missed when he was happy- like fully happy. Those moments were rare in the past. Michael leaned in to peck her lips. Rose held onto his biceps," Wow, baby, you're so strong." Michael only raised an eyebrow, "Quit trying to change the conversation." Rose stepped back, "What conversation?"

"The one about you telling someone 'I love you'."

"Oh."

"You're pregnant."

Rose only paused and looked down. She looked up at him, "No, I'm not." Michael laughed, "You're the worst liar when you're pregnant." That's when Rose began to cry. Michael frowned and hugged her, "Oh, no, I'm sorry. Please stop crying." Rose only pushed him away and ran from the kitchen. The only thing that can be heard is her loud wails.

"And then, you made her cry. Mike, what's up?"Anthony said through giggles. Michael crossed his arms and glared at Anthony, "I don't see why that's so funny, Anthony." Anthony patted his friend's head, "See, this is why Y'all have one baby. God wanted to prepare you guys." Michael looked down. Were Anthony's reasons actually reasonable or just dumb? There was silence between the two. "So, uh, Rose is touring," Michael said awkwardly.
"Yeah, I choreographed half of that tour."

Rose laid in bed that night and waited for Michael to come home. She missed her husband and regretted making him upset. "I didn't have to cry," She rubbed her belly. At least there was a bright side. Her daughter was turning 11 tomorrow. Where did time go? Yesterday, Michael and his brother's catcalled her on the streets. Hours later, she was married to the man of her dreams and she miscarried minutes later. Then, she had her baby and the baby's father cheated on her. Rose began to cry tears of confusion. Tomorrow she could be in her casket or have to be at her husband's funeral. She feared time.