24

Rose couldn't believe that she was letting him see her like this. She also couldn't believe that he was just leaving like this. The was a very vulnerable moment and he wasn't being fair. "You're just going to leave? So, you don't really love me..." She said, almost a whisper but just enough for Michael to hear her. If you'd actually let me explain I-" "What is there to explain?! I caught you cheating the other day and now just yesterday... in your parents' house? That's just sick." She said starting to bawl again. "Is this all you came here to do? Cry and not listen to anything I have to say? Because if that's so, you may leave.""Actually," Rose continued as she straightened her clothes and grabbed her bag to leave. "I thought you should know that I want a divorce and if you don't sign off, I'll just leave and take the baby with m-" She couldn't finish her sentence because Michael had her pinned up against the wall. "You're not going anywhere with my baby." He said grimly. His heart was beating so fast that Rose could hear it herself. He took a deep breath then began to speak. "Yesterday at my parents' house, I was-" "YES YOU WERE!" Rose yelled kicking and trying to push him away, but he wasn't budging. He just tightened his grip. " Listen to me!" He shouted. A couple seconds later she just gave up. "I was telling her that we couldn't see each other anymore." He said. "I don't love her and I didn't love her then." He said like he was pleading for her to take him back. "That doesn't make a difference, Michael. You still cheated." She said with hurt in her voice and no motivation to go back and forth with him. "And I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore." She said sobbing. Michael loosened his grip with a hurt look on his face. Rose took this opportunity to push him away and dash out of the house. All she wanted right now was to see her child.