41

Later that night

Rose and Michael hoped into an elevator, ready to go to an afterparty when Scarlett hoped in with them. "Hey, you two, what's up?" Scarlett smiled. "Pretty well," Michael shyly waved. Rose gave her sister a look. The elevator door closed as Scarlett threw a punch at Michael. Rose jumped back and Michael yelled. "What was that for?"
"For what you did to my sister," Scarlett continued to throw punches. She was 4'11" but still strong. Oh, and heels assisted her. The elevator doors opened and security rushed towards them and pulled Scarlett. Rose quickly left the elevator and Michael only stood there in shock and in pain.

Monday
May 1994

Michael was sipping some coffee when Lisa came downstairs. "You know TMZ just released a tape of some girl attacking you. What was that about?"Lisa asked. Michael rubbed the bruise on his cheek," Oh. Just an angry ex-in-law." Lisa touched his cheek, "Cliché." Damita came downstairs. "Good morning, girl. Did you sleep well?" Lisa asked. Damira glared at her, "I was able to until I hear your bloody cries and moans from down the hall. When my parents were married, they weren't that loud." Lisa gasped and Michael choked on his coffee. "Daddy, I'm going to Mama's house. Have a good day," The 8-year-old rolled her eyes and skipped out of the house. Once the front door was closed, Michael let out a small cough. "Well damn."

Rose was in the kitchen eating some eggs when Damita entered the room. "Good morning, baby girl," she smiled at her little girl. She looked a lot like her father and that still upset Rose. "Hi, mama," Damita sighed as she sat by her mother. Rose caught this. "Lisa is annoying, huh? Just because she's engaged to the King of Flop doesn't mean she's taken my place. I'm still superior," Rose shook her head, "And your Daddy knows I'm that best thing that ever happens to him."

"I think we should go to the DR and just prepare for the wedding, "Lisa suggested. Michael has her an apologetic smile. "What?" Michael continued to smile at her, "You can go. I have to stay here for Damita." Lisa frowned, "Are you sure you aren't staying here for that hood rat next door." Michael snapped, "Don't call her a hood rat." Lisa crossed her arms, "But she is one. She obviously wasn't caught by Joe Jackson when he bought those rat traps."