29

March 25, 1991

"Oh my gosh! It's Michael Jackson!"
Michael waved at the paparazzi and turned his back to them to grabbed his woman's hand.

"And...Madonna?"

Yep, you heard them. Michael had taken Madonna as his date for the Academy Awards. As for Rose, she went by herself. Things have been tense for both Rose and Michael. In early 1991, she suffered another miscarriage. Rose became shallow towards Michael and he wasn't enjoying the behavior. This has been going on since Rose's birthday. She slept on the whole day and spoke no one.

Michael linked arms with Madonna and whispered something silly in her way. She giggled. After Michael's driver left, another car pulled up. This time Rose came out in a red dress, similar to the one Carmen wore from 'Carmen: a Hip Hopera'. Michael turned back, alarmed by the sudden yelling, and made eye contact with her Rose. Rose only smirked at him and turned her attention to the paparazzi. Her curls bounced as she smiled. Madonna tugged on Michael's arm, impatiently. Michael sighed and led her inside the building. As they walked, they bumped into Anthony and Aaliyah. There was silence between Anthony and Michael. Aaliyah only looked down. "Long time, no see, "Anthony smirked. Which was a lie? He saw Michael a few weeks ago when they argued about Madonna being his date and what Rose would think. "Where's Rose?"Anthony asked. "Seducing the paparazzi when that stupid Carmen look. The whole movie was a flop. Just because she was in it doesn't make it the best," Michael rolled his eyes. Madonna let out another small giggle. Aaliyah glared at Michael. "Hey, but the raps were good," Anthony poked Michael's nose, "Well, we'll see you later tonight." Aaliyah shook her head, "That is it you make it alive." Rose had just walked into the lobby. She walked the threesome and the fourth wheel. Michael made eye contact with the woman and Rose winked at him. She was turning him on and he couldn't hide it. Michael muttered to himself to focus. He was here with another beautiful woman because his wife's hormones chose not to go out with him.

After the ceremony, Rose found herself at the after party dancing with Eddie Murphy. Michael was in a corner watching them waltz around the room. Madonna tugged on his arm," Michael..." Michael frowned at her, "Don't the other men satisfy you?" Madonna shook her head, "I want you." Michael groaned, "Well, I don't want you. I don't want you fried or grilled. I want my wife." He continued to watch Eddie and Rose. Eddie was supposed his friend. And Rose? Rose was supposed to be his lover. Damnit. He let his emotions take over his household. Michael marched over Eddie and Rose. Rose turned her head and saw Michael making his way to her. "I'm going to find something to drink," she told Eddie beige turning on her foot and sensually walking away. A fuming Michael stopped by Eddie. "She sure is a special one," Eddie grinned. "Yeah, she is, "Michael huffed, "Where is she going?" "She said she'd get a drink-" Michael cut Eddie off from there and made his way to the bar. Rose sat herself down on a stool. The bartender glided over to her and smirked. "Bordeaux. Red wine," she said as she gave him a mean look. The bartender shrugged and went to prepare the drink. Michael caught up to Rose and sat by her. The bartender gave Rose her drink and looked at Michael. "I'll have whatever she's having, "Michael gestured to Rose. As the bartender walked away, Michael turned to Rose, "What is your issue?" Rose glared at him, "You are!" Michael mentally facepalmed himself, "Is this about the baby?" Rose gave him a long stare before answering, "No it's about you! You've been angry with me because I failed to carry a child." Michael waved her off. She wasn't wrong. He was a bit disappointed. "Ok, you got me there...but you didn't have to seduce all these men. What is the reason?" Michael pointed a finger at her. "So, it's ok for you to fuck my sisters and hang with Madonna but I can't dance with Eddie Murphy and feel sexy?" Rose snapped. "First of all, I was dating Jade before I even found you, then I broke up with her and hung out with Artemis. And you know my sex before marriage rule-"
"You didn't say that when you were rubbing my thigh under the table."
"Shut up. And Erica came onto me. Scarlett wouldn't dare lay a finger on me after the whole Erica situation-"
"You don't get to tell me to shut up. Learn to keep your pants closed before trying to argue with me."
Michael sighed as the bartender slides his drink to him.