12

December 1984

Rose's head was over the toilet. Aaliyah was holding up her hair. "Are you sure you don't want to call a doctor? I can cancel plans with Whitney and we can meet up another time, "Aaliyah explained. Rose lifted her head, "I'll be fine. I'll take some medicine and we can meet the woman." Aaliyah recently met Whitney Houston through Anthony. And Anthony met Whitney through Janet. And Janet met Whitney through Michael. See what the stars have done? Whitney was expecting her first child, a girl, and boy, Michael was glad.

Now, you all must be wondering: why would Michael Jackson be befriending a pregnant woman? Is she surrogate? Mistress? Let's say, Anthony and Aaliyah had a little incident in November of 1984. But hey, they were crazy teenagers who were in love with each other. Anyways, Michael found Whitney and got her to talk with Anthony and then Anthony spoke with Aaliyah. And here is Aaliyah, pulling hair.
"I think I'm done, "Rose declared, "I'll wash my mouth, redo my hair, reapply my makeup and then we can leave."

"You can't leave."
"Why not?" Anthony snapped.
"You're just a baby," Michael complained.
"That's what you've been saying for the past 5 years!"
Anthony presented his idea about marrying his girlfriend. He was 18. After a long search, he tracked down his sister, then his mother, to get some wedding rings. Then he came to Michael at the studio. "I get it, "Michael shook his head," she's pregnant but shouldn't you wait? Go to an actual college?" Anthony, at the age of 17, was selected to go to a Performing Arts School AMDA in L.A. "What do you mean an actual college? You didn't even complete high school!"Anthony rolled his eyes. "I have an IQ of 164," Michael shrugged. "And you act dumb," Anthony exclaimed.

"I've been singing since birth," Rose said. She just met Whitney and just learned all three girls have something in common. They sang. A while ago, Mr. Jones came up to Rose, Anthony, and Michael, asking them to record a few songs Rose had written. Mr. Jones wanted to start a group. The idea failed about it wasn't talked about again. That was the whole reason they were here with Whitney.

Anthony left the studio and went back to his sister's, Stephanie, place. He had other things on his mind. His sister and mother were struggling to keep up with rent. Stephanie has struggled to find a job and take care of their mother. Anthony would gladly give them some money but Michael probably wouldn't let him. Then he had an idea.

Rose, Whitney, and Aaliyah ended up going to Hayvenhurst. Rose threw once the stepped into the house, Aaliyah began to search for Michael or Anthony and Whitney waited in the living room.

Michael was on his own search for Rose, who has been avoiding him. Luckily, he bumped into Aaliyah. Unfortunately, he knocked her down. "Darn, I'm sorry," he said, pulling her up with his large hands. "It's alright, I was looking for you anyways." Aaliyah dusted herself. "What's up?"
"Glamour is a go. Also, Rose might be pregnant."

"Wait, what?"