11

June 1983

"That's a wrap!" Anthony yelled. The filming project was quick. He could just edit it and then turn it in. Rose, on the other hand, was done. She was ready to go home and just love her husband. She felt like she wouldn't do well on this project due to the fact that Carmen: A Hip-Hop Opera wasn't her best work. However, she was happy she got to meet Anthony's girlfriend, Aaliyah. Rose saw a star in the younger girl. "You know, you can come over anytime you want and record a song. I'm in love with your voice and style," she once told her.
Michael didn't expect to rap. He didn't do it professionally just for fun. He was afraid that the media would judge him but Anthony threatened him with no KFC after the production.

Sundance Festival
June 1983

"And the Short Film Jury Award for  U.S. Fiction goes to...'83 Bonnie & Clyde'." Anthony froze. That was his film. "...Bonnie & Clyde?" "Boy, go get your award, "Aaliyah laughed. He did what he was told. This would change his status.

Anthony was socializing with a few other contestants when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Ah, hell nah," Anthony muttered. "Just wanted to say congrats," Robert Kelly smiled, "I'm impressed. We should work together one-"
"He's with me, sorry. " The ghost. Michael smiled down at Robert Kelly, "Thanks for the offer though." Robert only scoffed and walked away. "Thank you, "Anthony said.

Hours later, the four left. Well, Anthony left with Aaliyah, leaving Rose and Michael. Anthony and Aaliyah probably were going to celebrate their success and expect calls found elites. Whiles, Rose had other ideas for her and her husband. Bill, Michael's bodyguard, was waiting for them by their limo. He opened the door for the two and they got into the car. Bill got into the driver's seat and began to drive. Michael was rich, so there was obviously refreshments in the limo. Adult refreshments. Rose reached out for the wine when Michael's fingers wrapped around her arm. "Don't," he said in a deep voice. Rose melted. She loved seeing him in control. "It's only one drink," she said innocently. She kissed his check softly and Michael quickly looked away. "I don't care. You don't get to drink in my presence," he snapped. Rose pouted.

"What are you planning?"Michael looked at her. "Nothing," she shrugged.

Bill knew what was happening back there. The whole world could hear all the yelling and screaming. He was slightly disturbed. It was very strange to here Michael angry. But he told himself he'd have to get used it. Bill couldn't wait to get home.