13

"So, when were you going to tell me about this?"
Rose was over the toilet bowl. Again. Anthony still hasn't returned. Michael's mind was in a million other places.
"Hey, baby?"Rose slurred.
"When were you going to tell me, Rose Jones?"He asked again.
"You know, I like you with your deep voice but know is not the time..."
"You suck."
"I'll swallow hard. Later."
Michael gave himself a facepalm and left the bathroom. He didn't have time for this.

"I think we're all set, "Anthony smiled, "I just have to a way to present you to Michael." Anthony was with his twin, Stephanie. He finally got in touch with her. "And when you start, you'll finally be able to find a new home for you and mama" Stephanie only smiled, "Thank you so much, Ant. I appreciate it...you know, I saw you on a few magazines with Michael Jac-"
"Oh, him, "Anthony waved his hand in her face, "Forget him."

Anthony returned to Hayvenhurst later that night. Michael, being the black parent he was supposed to be, was waiting for him tho living room. "Your back," he said, smugly. Anthony ignored him. "Rose might be expecting, "Michael tried again. Anthony walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Michael followed him, "Boy, I'm talking to you." Anthony sighed, "Look, old man, I'll talk to you later. I have a sister, a soon-to-be fiancee, a career and a baby to worry about. You are not my priority anymore." And with that, he went to his bedroom, leaving Michael in irritated.

Rose got up the following morning and went to the bathroom to get a pregnancy test. And to throw up. She sighed as she opened the cabinet near her to find a test. She found two. Rose sighed. She turned around to see Michael in the doorway. "Hey," he said, "What are you up to?"
"Why you up in everyone's beeswax? Take a break." Michael sighed, "I just...I'm just worried. You're so sick." Rose rolled her eyes, "Could you like leave?" Michael nodded and stepped out of the bathroom.

Anthony drove to Aaliyah's place just to check on her- and tell her about his sister. He walked up to her door and knocked. Instead, he came face to face with her brother, Rashad. "Hi," Anthony said awkwardly. "Are you the punk that got her..." he raised an eyebrow. "Yea, probably, "Anthony smirked, "I'm figuring stuff out. I want her to be happy. Y'know?" Rashad nodded, "You plan to marry her, right?" Anthony's face lit up, "Yes! I even got rings!" Rashad smiled, "You can see her now." Anthony walked in and went to search for Aaliyah.

Positive. It's positive. Rose blinked. It was still positive. "Michael..." Rose yelled. She yelled as if someone was coming to kidnap her. He rushed in, "What's up?" Rose put the test down and hugged him. "We're gonna have a baby."