8

The ranch was pretty much full. Rose began to sweat. She'd walk down that aisle soon and everyone would be judging her. She wanted to burst into tears as she watched the bridesmaids, groomsmen and the flower girls get in their places. But she forced herself to be happy. She'd be getting married to Michael Jackson. Not the bully she had as a child. She'd marry the person who secretly had a crush on her the minute they started yelling at each other in the streets of New York. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and came face to face her younger sister, Erika. "Where have you been?"Rose snapped. Erika put her hands up in surrender. "I've been busy," Erika said in a small voice. "Yea, busy disappearing," Rose rolled her eyes. Erika frowned, "At least I came to see you marry some overrated rich boy." Rose glared at her younger sister, "Get in your place they're about to play the music." Erika sighed. She soon left her sister's side. Mr. Jones soon approached Rose and linked his arms with her's. "My flower...getting married," he whispered. Mr. Jones was not ready to let Rose go. Rose sighed softly, "I'll be fine. I'm sure he'll take care of me." "He better or else I'll whoop his-" The Wedding March soon cut him off. The flower girls went out first. Then, the bride's maids and the groom's men. The ring boy went last. All that was left was Rose and her father. Rose let out a breath before she began to walk. It took her a while to realize that she was now on the aisle.

Michael attempted to make eyes contact with the woman but he couldn't do it. His eyes were all over her. He licked his lips softly as he watched her walked down the aisle. She and her father were soon in front of him. Mr.Jones sighed, feeling uneasy. He didn't trust the young man but if Rose loved him, he'd have to let her go.

Rose gave her father a peck on the cheek before departing from him. She turned to smile at Michael.

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of Rose and Michael. With great reverence, we come together to celebrate the love and devotion shared by these two children of the Universe that stand before us. We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The Bride and Groom are honored you could be here to participate in this important occasion..."

After hours of hearing the minister speak, the couple finally got today their vows. "I really don't know where to start," Micahel started. He really didn't. Michael didn't have vows. So, instead, he recited some from his Off the Wall album. One of Rose's favorites. " You got me falling in love. You're not like anybody I ever knew. And though I'm trying not to look in your eyes. Each time I do they kind of burn right through me." There was soft laughter in the back and a glare from Mr. Jones. Rose giggled softly before starting," I love you so much, Michael Joseph Jackson. I can't imagine a world without you."

"Rose and Michael, please join hands. Under the eyes of the Universe, Michael, do you take Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to support her completely and love her unconditionally, so long as you both shall live? " The minister asked.

"I do."

"Under the eyes of the Universe, Rose, do you take Michael to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to support him completely and love him unconditionally, so long as you both shall live? "

"I do.'

"Very well, let us proceed."

The ring boy walked over to Michael's side and Micahel bent down to pat the boy's head before taking the rings. He handed him to Rose. "It is now time to exchange the rings. The circle formed by each ring is a symbol of your love and eternal commitment to each other. May these rings remind you always of these sacred promises you've made to each other today in the company of your family and friends," The minister continued, "Michael, you will go first. Please repeat after me as you place the ring on the hand of your loved one."

"I, Michael..."

"I, Micahel...:

"...give you, Rose..."

"....give you, Rose..."

"...this ring as a symbol of my love..."

"...commitment..."

"...commitment..."

"...and the eternal vows we have made today to each other..."

"... and the eternal vows we have made today to each other..."

"...with this ring, I thee wed..."

"... with this ring, I thee wed," Michael said as he slid the ring on Rose's bony finger.

"Rose, your turn. I, Rose..."

Rose let out a shaky breath, "I, Rose..."

"...give you, Micahel, this ring..."

And they continued to repeat the same boring words.

"By the power vested in me, by the state of California and by the Universal Life Church, I pronounce you, Michael and Rose as husband and wife, lawfully wedded before the Universe. Michael; you can kiss your bride." Micahel quickly wrapped his arms around Rose, "Finally," he whispered, "I hope I never have to those words ever again in my life." He kissed her softly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor that I officially present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Rose Jackson!"