32

1992

Michael smiled down at Rose before looking up that the excited crowd. He had just announced his 'Heal the World' Foundation. At first, he didn't want to make it. He was fine with the hospital visits but Rose pressured him after hearing some news on some children who were in of help in the Phillapines. Rose ended up sponsoring some of those children and Michael saw how much this meant to her. So he ended up starting his own program with her. Rose looked over at the 'Sponsor a Child' booth. "See, Michael, I told you it was a good idea. We're helping so many children," Rose tugged on his arm. Damita, who was clinging on to Michael's leg, giggled softly. "What are you laughing about, princess?"Michael ruined her perfect curls. "Hey!" Damita barked. Before Michael could do more, Lisa Marie Presley made her way to the trio. Michael's face was white as a ghost. Lisa smirked at him and Rose tightened her grip on Michael's arm. "Lisa...what are you doing here?"Michael said, clearly out of breath. "I was interested in your charity event and just showed up," Lisa smiled down at Damita. Damita scrunched up her face. Lisa then turned her attention to Rose and gave her a nod. "I'll see you later, Jackson?"Lisa winked. Michael only nodded.

So, here's the catch; Michael's had some night stands with Elvis's daughter. And Rose hasn't found out about it. Michael obviously felt bad but he liked the way Lisa felt. She was something new. Rough. Of course, he liked Rose's soft plump walls. He could go easy and hard on her but Lisa gave him a challenge and he enjoyed that.

"Daddy, why is her chin so large?"Damita asked. Rose let out a loud laugh. "Baby, you don't say things like that..."Michael whispered. "I didn't say it. I asked, "Damita stomped her foot. Michael sighed. He was still pissed that his daughter for most of her mother's personality. She acted more like Jade and a cousin on Rose's birth mother's side, Renee. One of them would end up beating him up if he hurt Rose in some way. "Look, bird," Damita frowned at the nickname, "I'll tell you when the after party is done." His daughter nodded in agreement.

"I'll wait for you in the limo," Rose said softly. The party was over and Damita was pooped. Michael wouldn't have to answer her question about the chin. "Alright then," Michael said packing her lips softly. He got out of his seat and went ahead and wished everyone a good night. He found Lisa waiting for him. She leaned in to kiss him and he put a hand in front of his face. She frowned, "What gives?" He sighed, "Look, honey, I'm gonna have to cancel tonight. My wife and daughter are ready to leave and it'll get suspicious." Lisa nodded, "I understand. But why can't you leave the bastard child?" "Our baby. I don't think she likes you. She asked about your chin," Michael giggled. Lisa rubbed her chin, "There's nothing wrong with it...right?"
"Sure but it's getting in the way of Rose's and Mike's relationship. I think you should get going Lisa," a voice said.