36

November 13th, 1993

When Michael returned to Neverland, there were tensions. Damita refused to talk to him and even if she did, it was to correct him- in a rude way. He didn't have as many romantic talks with Rose. They only talked about protecting their daughter, who was growing fast. Yesterday, she was literally an infant.

Michael and Rose would usually get intimate over the phone when one of them were touring but that didn't happen. Lisa was satisfying Michael already. And they were secretly engaged. They plan to elope in the Dominican Republic in 1994.

Today, Anthony came to pick Damita up and take her out. He noticed she wasn't being herself and just needed time away from her father. She made up with her mother. They were both hurting. Anthony took Damita out because Rose told him that she felt that Michael was distant and wanted to see what was up with him. Anthony completely understood. So now, Rose was just finishing up some green tea as Michael read a fantasy book. "Hey, I'm gonna get some groceries. Probably some snacks for our baby for school. Do you need anything?" Rose asked as she stood. Michael smiled at her and shook his head, "Only your love and support." 'Wow that's new,'Rose thought. She only nodded as her husband went back to his book. Rose picked up her bag and left the living room and went into another section of the house. She looked for a phone connected to the phone in the living room. Thank God for Katherine Jackson and landlines. Katherine showed her daughter in law a trick after Michael's '86 scandal. She used the same landline trick to find out that Joh'Vonnie, Michael's half-sister, was born. Rose didn't mind using it because Michael was a grown man and he couldn't take care of himself. Plus he needed his privacy. But Rose thought now was the time to use it. She picked up the phone and waited for someone to get on the line.

"Lisa?"
"Yes?"
"My wife is going out. You can come over and we can discuss...things."
"Things like?"
"You know...love things."
That's when Rose slammed the phone and dropped her bag. She stomped her way into the living room. Michael let go of the phone. "Rose, baby, I thought you left..." he said softly. "You wished I left, Michael Joseph Jackson!" Rose pointed a finger at him. Michael shook a bit. "Don't you feel guilty at all?"Rose continued. "It's not what it looks like-I swear!"Michael put his hands up in surrender. "'Love things'? That's what you told me when you were in Italy. And let me guess you were loving that Lisa girl too. It's Presley's kid huh?" Michael soon got on his knees, "I didn't mean it, I promise." Rose removed her wedding ring and threw at him, "I'm leaving you. Have fun with her."