3

feb 2021- HEY. refer to the chapter "addressing a few things" because i'm so tired of y'all saying "wait i don't understand" and 'we're missing key details'. you're reading TOO fast🧍🏾‍♀️

-

After that night, Michael and Rose caught themselves in a heated make out before being caught by the baby of the family, Janet.

Both Michael and Rose tried a long distance relationship. Rose was living in New York City, in a very crappy apartment that she ready to move out of and Michael lived in California, waiting for her.

After four months of their long-distance relationship, Michael decided it was time to pop the question. He called Rose many times, but she rejected him many times. The rejections continued until Michael decided he'd call her one more time.

Rose believed she was ready now. Maybe it was time to leave her crappy apartment.

November 1982 (when you reach here, read SLOWLY. or refer to 'addressing a few things🙂)

Rose was quietly waiting outside of LAX. She was glad she had brought a sweater with her. Michael never told her that November nights were a bit chilly. However, Rose had bigger problems. 'Where is he?' she thought to herself. Rose huffed softly. She turned to go back inside when a car made its way to the pickup area.

"Slow down, Tito, damn!"

She knew that high pitched anywhere. She turned around to see a very upset Michael coming out of the car. "Darn, Tito," he muttered. Rose walked towards him, "Michael?" Michael looked down at her and squinted. Once he was in the right place, Michael soon recognized the woman in front of him.

"Oh, hey girl. Get in!"Michael grinned. Rose smiled at him as she picked up her bags. Michael rushed over to her, "Put them bags down!" Rose was a bit startled by his actions. She didn't expect their relationship to start off like this. Michael was originally her nemesis and he was now going to marry her. Was this some kind of joke? Rose would have to figure out later.

Tito got out of the front seat to open the back seat door for her, "Hey Petal, how have you been?" Before she could respond, Rose heard a growl from Michael, "Tito, I'm the only one who gets to call her that." Rose shook her head, "Actually, Michael Joseph, my father has been calling me that since birth. A whole bunch of people caught the message and began to call me 'Petal'. So, find a better pet name instead of stealing one." She smirked at the 24 years old before hopping into the car.

Hayvenhurst

Michael unlocked the door to his home. Once he opened the door, Rose was introduced to a spacy home. Was this even a home? It looked more like a dance studio. She wanted to do pirouettes and chassés across the room. But of course, Mrs. Jackson would whoop her if she tried.

Michael snapped her out of her daydream, "Hey. Lemme show you around and then I'll show you some of the wedding plans."