16

Rose and Michael eventually came home with their daughter. Damita got used to get new home very quickly but also enjoyed keeping her parents awake. Rose began to grow weak due to the baby. She appreciated any time she's got rest and time to eat. Damita seemed well behaved. However, in Rose's eyes, she was a monster. A demanding monster in tears. But this was Michael's kid after all. Speaking of Michael, he's been in the studio. Right after the small family settled, Quincy Jones called Michael to start recording some songs. Rose didn't approve but Quincy got what he wanted whether she, Michael or Damita liked it or not.

Rose was in the kitchen, cooking, with Damita on her hip. It was sore due to how heavy her baby was. Damita ate a lot after she was born, so the baby was very bulky. Damita cooed as she pulled her mother's hair. Rose began to feel lightheaded and turned off the stove. It's not like Michael was going to come home and eat anyways. Rose went into the living room and placed Damita in her 'playpen', where she usually lie for naps and such. Rose walked like a zombie to the phone. And dialed Michael's studio number. A receptionist picked up, "Hello? This is Quincy Jones' assistant."
"Yes, I know who you are, "Rose rolled her eyes, "I'm Michael Jackson's wife and I need to talk to him." The receptionist sighed on the other end and soon connected her to Michael's line. "Hello?" he started. "Hi, Mikey. Do you mind begging Jones to let you come home? I feel really lightheaded and..." Rose fell and when she hit the floor, creating a thud. "Rose...?"Michael said in a confused. After not hearing any replies from the other end, Michael ended the call. He dialed 911. "Michael, what are you doing?"Quincy Jones cried. "Look, my wife's in trouble and I need to help her. Let's continue this is 1986? Thanks," Michael ran out of the studio.

Rose woke up in a hospital bed. She was two dark faces. "She's waking up." Rose's vision was blurry. It took her a while to focus. "Hi, baby..."Michael cooed, "You passed out." Rose groaned. "I think we should let her rest," Janet said softly. "At least we should tell the doctor that she woke up," Michael pouted. Janet sighed and left the room to alert a nurse. Michael put a hand Rose's cheek. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there. For now on, I'll stay with you and the baby. Forget the album," he said softly. Rose frowned, "But you worked so hard." Michael smiled down at her, "And I can do so later."