"Then that's good."

"Trincs please.." Says Kiefer who's probably so confuse right now.

"Kief no! I let you go once, and I want you back." Trinca said with so much confidence, hinayaan ko lang siyang magsalita.

"I know why you're dating her in the first place!" I can see tears forming in her eyes, her face is starting to redden, her voice is raising and I remained silent.

"You're doing this to mock me! To make me jealous! Alam kong naalala mo pa before when you threatened me that if I ever leave you, you'll come find her and date her! Kaya you're doing this di ba? Kasi you want me back too? Di ba?"

Now that gave me the most shocking news ever, my gaze turn to Kiefer. My stare is asking, demanding for a reason. Waiting for him to deny it but he didn't. He held my hand.

"I admit it. I admit before! Before that was the plan, but..." I released my hand from his, I saw Trinca's triumphant smile.

"See? He doesn't love you Mika. I bet he doesn't even like you! Because he is still in love with me!" She said with gritting teeth, I could've slapped her but opted not. Malakas ako pumalo, alam kong mas malakas ako manampal. I wouldn't want complication kapag bumakat at madislocate ang purdy little face niya because of me.

"Stop it Trinca! Please!" Humarang na si Kiefer samin, probably scared for a catfight might start. He captured my face with his hands.

"Baby you trust me right? Just trust me please." He's making it hard for me, my defenses is slowly deteriorating. Half of my heart wants to trust him, half of it wants to leave.

"Ano ba Kiefer!" Hinatak ni Trinca si Kiefer, nabitawan niya ko at ngayon magkakaharap-harap nanaman kami.

"How far are you gonna do this? Eto na nga ako. I'm eating my pride for you!" Trinca's crying now. Hindi pa rin ako nagrereact.

"Trinca stop it pwede ba? Stop making this difficult for all of us. We're over. Ikaw mismo ng tumapos nun. So stop it." Kiefer is still partly calm, siguro kasi babae pa rin naman ang kausap niya. At may pinagsamahan sila.

"But... Kief, you told me. You told me... Susuportahan mo pa ko in the struggle to become a lawyer right? I'm Your Attorney... Remember?" Trinca reached for Kiefer's face. The latter's head is down, his not looking at her.

"Kiefer please stop hurting me." That's it! Naiirita na ko.

"Do you love her?" They both froze. Si Kiefer tinignan ako, his expression is afraid.

"I said do you love her still?" I know I'm sounding so cold right now. Kiefer made few steps my way.

"You're kidding right?" A corner of his mouth is arched, he found my hand and held it in his chest near his heart. Para bang sinasabi niyang didn't I told you I love you? I was so confident that he'll say no but...

"Yes"

Still not letting go of my hand he looked at Trinca, who has this silly smile on her face. Gusto ko ng bawiin ang kamay ko. Sabi ko na eh! Sabi na pangit ang mga no commitment at special special friends na yan eh! Because I'll end up hurting.

"Yes." Inulit pa ni gago! Binawi ko na ang kamay ko but he won't let it go.

"Hindi ko naman itatanggi na mahal ko siya" At ang desperadang babae, ngiting ngiti na! Osige ikaw na ang nanalo! Ang galing mo eh! Nakakainis dapat binanatan ko na pala to.

"Mahal kita Trinca..." "Oh Kief..." Oh ano? Magyayakan pa sa harap ko? Ay punyeta! Pinwersa ko na ang kamay ko pero mas hinigpitan ni Kiefer and hawak.