"Will this be all?" The cashier asked as we handed her our dresses. 

"Yes," I nodded.

"$406.95 please," she said while putting our dresses in two separate plastic wraps. Ariana tried paying but I insisted that I pay. She finally gave in and we took out dresses.

"Have a nice day," the cashier said while waving to us.

"Thanks, you too!" Ariana said as we were walking out of the store.

"ARIANA!!" Some girls screamed. We turned around and saw four girls sprinting over to us while screaming and smiling. "OMG we love you so much can we get a picture!?" They asked.

"Yeah, sure," Ariana giggled. I stood there awkwardly as they took their pictures and then we left to Ariana's car. On the way a few more girls met Ariana and took pictures with her.

"Well somebody's popular," I chuckled as I put my seat belt on.

"They're all so sweet," she gushed as she drove out of the parking garage and headed back to my hotel to drop me off.

"They are," I smiled. The ride was silent the rest of the way until she pulled up outside of my hotel. "Thanks for the ride, talk to you tomorrow?" I said as I hopped out of the car with all of my bags and my dress.

"Yeah, I'll call you," she smiled. I waved and began walking up to the entrance until two girls stopped me.

"OH MY GOD EMMA!!" They screamed, rushing over to me.

"Somebody's popular!" Ariana joked as she drove away. I laughed to myself and signed the girls posters of Justin and then headed up to my room. Once I got in I threw all my bags on the floor and fell back on my bed, letting out a big breath of air.

Just then I got a call from Justin.

"Hey," I breathed out.

"Hey babe, what are you up to?" He answered.

"Nothing much, just got back from shopping with Ariana, how about you?" I asked, tracing the design on the bed cover.

"Just got done recording, I thought we could meet up for lunch or something."

"Justin, I don't know if you forgot but were kinda not really in the same country right now," I said laughing to myself. "And its like 6:00."

"Fine then, dinner," he laughed.

"Justin, I'm tired and your being weird which is all very confusing for me so if you could just explain to me what your talking about that would be--" I was cut off by someone knocking on the door, "be right back, someones at the door."

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole but all I saw were flowers. I opened it and the person standing there was holding flowers up to their face so I couldn't see who it was.

"I'm gonna call you back, Justin," I said into the phone and hung up. "Uh, whats this?" I said to the person at the door.

"Delivery for Johnson, Emma," the man said in a bad Spanish accent. I moved the flowers from their face to reveal a smiling Justin.

"Justin!" I smiled wide and threw the flowers to the side, bringing him into a hug.

"Hey," he chuckled.

"I missed you," I said breaking away.

"Its been like a day," he laughed.

"I know I just didn't know what else to say," I shrugged letting him in.

"Wow, so you didn't miss me at all? I missed you," he frowned.

"Fine, I missed you," I smiled, sitting back down on the bed. He followed and sat next to me.