Lonely In The Jungle

{He wishes he could control his demons, instead of having his demons control him- The Originals}

--------

Pan's POV:

I don't know where she is. It felt like I have been running until the end of time. Where is she? It's not possible she left the island, I would have sensed it, but then again I can't sense her here either.

She's not at the beach, camp, Mermaid Lagoon, or tiger lily's camp. Where might she have gone to? I have looked all over the place.

As I was running through the woods, I passed someone who I did not recognize at first from how fast I was running. I immediately returned in my pace as I acknowledged who it might have been. Clara. She was standing on a hill her back to me.

"Clara, what are you doing?" I asked with utter worry.

"Being free" she said, refusing to turn around to face me.

"What? Are you insane? Clara, you can't jump" I stated as I knew what her intentions were.

"I am not going to jump, I am going to fall" she said, her back still facing me.

"Clara, listen to me please; I won't keep you a prisoner, we could be happy"

"It's too late"

"No Clara, please, I need you"

"You just need yourself" she said still not confronting me.

"If you want freedom, I can offer it to you. I can provide you with anything you need, just don't do this"

"Anything I need? Would you be able to provide for me an adventure?"

"Yes, definitly"

"Well" she said turning her head to face me "To die would be an awfully big adventure" she said right before she backed away, causing her to fall to her doom.

"NOOOOO"

I immediately shut my eyes open, Panicking from the nightmare I just had.

"Alright Pan, it's just a nightmare. don't stress" I repeated to myself as I sat straight up.

The sweat was suffocating the bed sheets and cushions, in fact my hair was totally wet as if I just took a shower, and my heart was pulsating so quick I can almost hear it. What the hell was that? Does that nightmare mean anything? All I know is that beyond any doubt that is one heck of a bad dream that must not come true.

I quickly got up and put on a brand new shirt and my shoes. I was done I left the treehouse to check on Clara. When I arrived there, I found her sleeping. Relief came over me as I confirmed that it was just nightmare what I had earlier.

Goodness Clara, My Clara, i can't have her leave me. I will lose myself with her.

I immediately walked closer to her and cupped her face, thank god she didn't awake. Her face looked so pale and man did she feel icy. I snapped my fingers causing a blanket to cover her up. It was then I teleported to camp.

"You alright Pan? You don't look well" a lost boy said to me.

"I couldn't sleep well"

"Why not?"

"no reason" I stated

"Well you ought to go and sleep, by what means will you run the lost boys today?"

"Who will run them for me if I rest? I would ask Felix yet we all know he isn't dependable anymore"

"I can run it for you; it's not a big deal"