Accidents Of Eternity

Third POV:

After pan turned around and found Clara gone, he teleported to camp right in time to find Clara walking to her treehouse. "Clara" he whispered to himself as he quickly ran after her. He ran and ran about to grab her hand but right in time Clara closed the door in his face. "Clara, open the door" pan yelled as he knocked. Clara was standing still infront of the closed door breathing heavily. Her tears were developing in her eyes making her vision blurry and as she blinked, the tears fell to her cheeks. She rested her back on to the door and began sliding down slowly until she sat on her behind. She put each elbow on each knee and began releasing the tears. She covered her mouth so her cries wouldn't be heard but unfortunately the whimpers she accidentally released were heard by pan. He sighed and began knocking so hard on the door making it shake. "OPEN THE DOOR CLARA" he screamed. She was crying so hard in the palms of her hands. Do you want to know what's worse than crying? Crying silently, crying all alone. Clara removed her hand from her mouth and took a deep breath. She moved her hands through her hair and looked at the ground making her tears fall as drops to the wooden floors.

Clara took a deep sniff and stood up ignoring pan who was yelling from the other side. She walked over to one of her drawer's and took out a hair tie and put her hair into a ponytail. She went over to her closet and opened it. She began throwing her clothes on the floor in search of something.

"CLARA OPEN THIS DOOR IMMEDIETLY"

She walked to another drawer and began taking out all the things inside and throwing them everywhere. Her room now looked like a complete mess. Clara suddenly felt a cold breeze on her neck. She turned around quickly to find the blue fairy. *gasp* Clara was so shocked she accidently loosened the grip on the candle she was holding making it drop.

"Oh-I am sorry" Clara said as she picked it up and placed it on the table. The blue fairy had already changed to human size by now. She walked over to Clara and wiped her tears away.

"I-I"

"I know what happened" the blue fairy interrupted

"You do?" Clara asked confused. She took a quick sniff on the hope she wouldn't sound like she has a cold anymore.

"All of Pixie Hollows does, that's why I came, Queen Clarion sensed you needed help so she sent me". Clara managed to release a short smile that quickly disappeared. What's the use of a fake smile?

"T-thank you, but I am fine" Clara said

"That's not what I sense from the state of this room" blue said looking around

"Sorry about that" Clara said

"Don't apologize" blue said. Clara sighed and turned around. She opened another drawer and began searching again.

"What are you looking for?" Blue asked.

"A way to stop pan from entering the room"

"To stop pan from entering?" Blue asked confused. Clara walked over to her closet and began pushing it towards the door to block it. "Honey, that won't stop him from teleporting in" blue said. Clara looked at her confused then shocked, her tears started to build up.

"No no don't cry" the blue fairy said as she walked up to her and wiped her tears away.

"I...can't...I can't get-rid-of him" Clara said through sobs. Blue sighed and looked at the ground. "There might be a way to stop him, but it's not permanent"

"What...what is it?" Clara asked. Blue walked away a few steps and snapped her fingers to make a small sack appear in her hand. Clara looked at the reddish/purplish sack in confusion.

"It contains one of the most powerful fairy dusts" blue said as she noticed Clara staring at the sack. "It has dust created by a pirate fairy long ago, it's a combination of all dusts, this...can keep pan out of your room". Clara was confused, why would blue want to keep pan away. "Why?" Clara asked.

"What?" Blue asked. Clara sniffed and asked again "why would you want me to keep pan out?"

"He...he cannot enter...he mustn't enter" blue sighed.

*BAM*

Clara quickly turned around. Suddenly pan's knocks got stronger. "CLARA OPEN THIS DOOR". He began knocking harder and harder causing the closet blocking the door to shake. Clara began breathing heavily. She turned around to find the blue fairy panicking.

"What? What is it?" She asked blue

"Listen to me Clara, you need to listen to me" blue said as she walked closer to Clara. "Pan must always stay out; he cannot get his hands on you" she said as she put the sack in Clara's hand.

"What? Why...I am conf-"

"Listen to me Clara" blue said. "If pan enters he will make you forget"

"Forget? Forget what?"

"Everything, the entire fight, you cannot forget Clara, this fight with Peter will open your eyes to future arguments"

"H-how do you know he will make me forget?" Clara asked panicking. Blue walked a few steps away and stood infront of the window. "I just do"

"Wha-what do I do?" Clara asked breathing heavily

"Sprinkle the dust outside the door and the window, it will keep pan away, but be careful, the spell won't last"

"What do I do when it fades away?" Clara asked.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR CLARA"

"I will come back in a couple of days to bring you more dust, in the meantime, Good luck" blue said as She turned back Into her normal, fairy size. "And Clara?"

"Ya?"

"HURRY" and with that blue flew outside the window. Clara quickly walked up to the closet blocking the door. She noticed it was half broken and she knew it was because of pan's hard knocks on the door. She quickly moved the closet away and she sat on the floor. She opened the sack to reveal a mixture of glowing fairy dusts. Clara squinted her eyes from the brightness. She took a handful of the dust and sprinkled it infront of the door creating a straight glowing line. She then got up and walked over to the window.

"CLARA" pan echoed but Clara ignored. She closed the window and let down the wooden shields. She took another handful of the dust and sprinkled it on the wooden shelf under the window. Done, the door and the window are now Peter-proof. Clara looked into the sack and noticed she had used up all the dust but that doesn't matter now, she doesn't need any extra.

Clara walked over to the table and layed the empty sack on it. She then walked over to her bed and layed on it, curled up. And with that she spent the rest of the night listening to pan begging for her to open the door.