Broken Hearts And Broken Bones

Third POV:

"Clara, we do not know what is going on with you and why you keep fainting? Tiger Lily might have something to do with it-"

"but you said I passed out long before I met her. Just let me go see her, she's my friend she won't hurt-"

"you don't know the red indians like I do" he stated, getting seriously annoyed. Clara has been asking Pan to mark the path to the south all morning but he refused. He believed Tiger Lily might have something to do with what's going on with Clara therefore she should stay away.

"I know them better than you do" Clara stated

"They are bad people Clara, you don't know shit" he spat.

"Everyone is bad to you Pan when in fact you are the worst of all" Clara suddenly spoke without realizing. She quickly gasped and covered her mouth after realizing what she said. She hoped Pan wouldn't be angry at her. He looked at her as though he was death but did not say anything, instead he turned around and began walking away.

"I am not finished" Clara yelled walking after him

"Well I am" he said not bothering to look back at her.

"Listen to me" she yelled still walking after him. He ignored her. "I am talking to you!" she yelled once more causing all the lost boys to look at them. They were causing a scene.

"Don't yell at me" Pan threatened while still walking.

"listen to me" she said but he ignored again. "I said listen to me" he still ignored.

"LISTEN" she began snapping while following him. "PETER".

All the boys gasped out loud and Pan suddenly stopped walking. Clara stood still afraid as she realized what she had just done, she just called Pan by his first name and that's the worst mistake anyone can do in Neverland. Pan began turning around slowly to face her as Clara begins to shiver.

"Did you just call me Peter?" He asked but it sounded like he was stating it. Clara couldn't speak, she was terrified, and everyone could hear her swallow as everyone was quiet.

"Tie her up."

———

Clara immediately raised her head from fear as she heard multiple twigs snapping.

"Don't worry, it's just me"

She immediately calmed down at the sight of Felix approaching her, sympathy filling his eyes.

He squatted right in front of her and began examining her miserable state. Her eyes were utterly red and puffy from the continuous cries, her face was moist from the tears, her clothes and skin were completely dirty, and her hair looked like a tangled mess. He also couldn't simply ignore the green fabric tied around her mouth to prevent her from speaking.

"Pan will end me if he sees me doing this" Felix stated as he extended his hand and lowered the fabric down; giving Clara the freedom to talk.

"Why is he doing this?" Clara asked with her raspy voice. She was obviously dehydrated and Felix knew it from her shaky voice and chapped lips.

"You called him by his first name" Felix stated.

"I mean why he is, no doubt, being a complete monster" Clara continued.

"Because that's the way he is-" he continued.

"Three days" Clara immediately said, tears swelling up. "I have been tied up to this tree for three straight days" she cried.