Episode 49: Stranger Danger

{Love is an element which though physically unseen is as real as air or water. It is an acting, living, moving force...it moves in waves and currents like those of the ocean -Prentice Mulford}

-----

Previously on Foreverland

Clara's grip on Pan's hand was so tight he felt like she was going to break it till suddenly her grip on him was loose. And with that, she was gone. She was unconscious.

---

Neverland: 1979----- {When Pan was evil}

Peter Pan's POV:

There was chaos in camp. I did not know what was happening. I was in my tree house when all of a sudden the lost boys began yelling. Can't they stay quiet for a while?!

The yells continued for a while so I thought I better check it out. Not that I care but well...curiosity takes over me sometimes. I stood up from my bed and teleported right to the middle of camp. I noticed miles away were the lost boys circling something. It must be a dead animal or something, the lost boys always overreact. I began walking slowly towards the crowd and with every step; I heard sentences that didn't make any sense.

"What is going on?!"

"Someone call Pan"

"What is it?!"

"How did it get here?"

"Is it an animal?"

All these questions that my ear caught made me curious to know what they were all surrounding, till I caught one sentence that was enough to make me race in my tracks

"It's a girl"

As I heard those words, I ran and ran pushing my way through the lost boys till I eventually managed to push every single lost boy away to make it clear for me to see what they were all looking at. I was completely speechless. I looked down at who was in front of me then faced the crowd, gravely. Everyone was talking at once but they shut up when they noticed my face expression.

An odd moment of complete silence hung over the camp. It was as if a supernatural wind had swept through the place and sucked out all sound. I was drowning in a sea of confusion. A girl? I looked at the lost boy's faces, wearing curiosity and fear as an expression. I can tell the sudden silence gave them the creeps, as if right in front of them laid a ticking Bomb.

The girl was thin, but not too small. She looked about 5'3 tall. She looked 17-18 years old and her hair was a dark shade of brown, the rare kind. But the thing that had really stood out to me was her skin: pale, white as pearls. She looked dead. Her eyes were half opened and her mouth was forming a gap. It looked like she was about to pass out, that she was struggling to breathe. Despite her paleness, she was really pretty. It made me sick to think of a girl as pretty, I am Peter Pan; I don't use words like 'pretty', but honestly though she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw.

I tried my best, but I couldn't look away. I managed to catch a glimpse of her sunken eyes, a beautiful shade of hazel. Despite the fact she looks dead, her eyes had a sparkle in them...a unique sparkle.

"A girl? On Neverland?" One of the lost boys asked

"I got dibs" another said

"How does she look?"

"How old?"

"Old enough"

"ENOUGH" I yelled. I needed silence to think. My eyes narrowed as I gazed more at the girl. My mind was spinning. I was so sure I had never seen her before but then the slightest hint of doubt crept into my mind, I felt a connection to her, though it was impossible to grasp, and that's when I knew why she was so familiar, where I knew her from.