Episode 57: Hurting The Past

{Our love was a two-person game. At least until one of us died, and the other became a murderer- Dark Jar Tin Zoo, Love Quotes for the Ages. Specifically Ages 19-91}

--------------

Chapter song:

Jaymes Young - What Is Love (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHYazTx8uY)

-------------

Previously:

- I began walking into the cave slowly afraid of what might happen

- Come little children, I'll take thee away

- The book

- First lost girl...Pure blood...Love

-----------------

Third POV:

"C-Clara...what are you doing here?" Pan asked stunned. Someone had knocked on his room door and when he opened it, he saw Clara. She had very puffy eyes, with blackness under them. She obviously cried nonstop, you can tell from how red her eyes were and the skin on her nose pealing probably from the use of too many napkins.

Clara looked at Pan with her mouth slightly opened and her eyes staring at his, not blinking. She walked past him to enter his room. Pan closed the door and turned around to find Clara already standing still and staring at him. She blinked a couple of times quickly causing tears to slide across her cheeks, tears she was trying to keep in.

Pan noticed her hands were behind her back. What was she hiding?

"This" Clara said as she removed her hands, showing a book. The book. "Incase you were wondering" Clara continued. She figured he was probably curious for he was examining her hands

Pan looked at her stunned, frozen in his place. How did she-"how did you get that?" Pan asked pointing at it. He didn't dare to remove his gaze from the book.

"Astonishing right?" She smirked as she looked at the book then Pan again

"Clara" Pan said with a threatening tone as he stared at her

She didn't answer; she just looked at him while raising her eyebrow.

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?" He yelled.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" She yelled back

"WHERE?"

"GO DIE!"

"TELL ME!!!"

"I WENT TO THE CAVE" Clara yelled making Pan speechless. He was confused. How? When? It can't be.

"That's-that's impossible, no one can go there but me" he said while stuttering.

"Well I did"

"But it's hidden, so was the box, the treasure, and the book, how did you.....?" He didn't even know the right question to ask. He just ran both hands through his hair trying to figure out how this is exactly possible.

"None of your business" Clara said. "What matters now is that I know everything, every single detail"

Now he's in trouble. Pan backed a step away and gulped.

--------

Peter and Clara have been fighting for who knows how long. Clara was tired, tired of him and all the lies. All they have been doing is standing in front of each other screaming their lungs out.