Episode 48: Till Next Time

{Everything happens for a reason, just say thank you, for it could have been worse- unknown}

---------

Previously on Foreverland:

With complete fright I ran up to her and caught her right before she fell into the cold hard ground. She has been stabbed. My Clara has been stabbed with dreamshade. I sat on the muddy ground with Clara in my arms, her skin feeling cold. Her mouth was still forming a gap and her eyes were open wide. She was staring at the nothing, just gazing at a far distance. She was shaking a lot, her lips turning blue and her face turning yellow. That's when her eyes began closing till they were fully shut, with no heartbeat to feel and no breaths to take.

------------

Third POV:

"Clara?"

She wasn't moving. She.was.not.moving

"Clara?!"

This can't be happening. This cannot be happening.

"CLARA"

Pan was shaking her like crazy. She wasn't moving. She wasn't reacting. How could she? She has been hit by an arrow that was completely dipped in dreamshade.

I lost her. I lost my Clara.

"CLARAA"

Some lost boys were still battling while others were standing looking at the lifeless body in his arms.

Pan's life flashed in front of him. He could not have just lost his one and only, his first and last lost girl. He wasn't ready, there was so much he wanted to do with her and say to her. He wanted to show her the world, he wanted her to feel loved...to feel wanted.

Right In front of him was the pirate who dared to stab Clara and take her life away. Pan was no longer sad. He was no longer hurt. He was mad. He. was.mad.

"AHHHHH"

He held Clara who was still in my arms even tighter as he released a loud scream of rage that echoed through Neverland. The yell caused the pirate who stabbed Clara to fly back hitting his head on a tree; bleeding to death.

He turned his head to the left, breathing heavily, his eyes fully black as he noticed another pirate running towards him, his swords pointed at him. Pan released another loud scream that caused the pirate to fly back hitting another pirate. Pan was still sitting on the floor, with Clara in his arms.

Left of him, meters away was Lily fighting for her life as she continued crying. Right ahead was Felix releasing silent tears. And on the other side is Adam, trying to be a brave soldier by keeping his tears in.

Pan couldn't keep her here. He couldn't keep Clara here, in the middle of a battle. He quickly stood up carrying her and barged into one of the tents, placing her at the harsh, wooden table.

"Clara please" he begged as he cupped her face. She didn't react whatsoever. Her eyes were still closed and her body still. "I am not ready for this, I need you"

The most feared villain in the universe just showed a weakness, and this made sure that Clara really did change him. The fairies on Neverland that were sent to guide Clara without her knowing were aware of how different Pan was. They knew Clara was the solution all along...and the problem is now solved.

Someone suddenly barged in, breathing heavily. It was Felix. "Pan" he said as he walked till he was standing next to him, looking at Clara. "You need to save her"

"I can't"

"You need to!"

"I can't!"

"You have to its Clara!"