Episode 42: Phase One

{At the temple there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read loss, only feel it- Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha}

--------

Author's note:

The trailer is going to take a while guys. I am sorry :( my laptop is completely shattered so I have to restart all over again! But it won't be anytime soon, after the exams (this week) I will hopefully buy a new laptop and I will work on the trailer the minute I get it. Just be patient.

For now I will be focusing on the Christmas special. I still don't have an idea on what to add in the special, it's kind of hard to combine a holiday on earth to a world that doesn't celebrate it BUT don't worry, I will definitely figure something out. There's still enough time :D

Just like the Halloween special, I want you guys to comment ideas/scenes/characters/twists, anything that you want to see in the story. I will try my best to add all the suggestions and give shoutouts to each one of you. Some already suggested and I think your ideas are great. The Halloween special was a bomb to all, let's make the Christmas one the same ;)

Okay so that is it. Read this chapter. Comment what you think of it, it might be boring to some but trust me it's just an intro to something big...let's say a twist maybe?

Now read the chapter

Okay?

Okay

Love you

3

2

1
--------------------------

Previously:

-Months without Clara

-I promise you Clara, as long as I live, you will never hurt

-We can take her away, That way she won't get hurt

-Clara must know nothing

-Tell them to prepare for war

--------------------------

"AHHHHHHH"

What was that? Who was that? That scream...Clara! I quickly teleported to her room finding her moving like a maniac.

"CLARA"

I ran up to her bed but quickly backed away. Clara was waving her hands around like a maniac and her legs were kicking around like a million footballs were being thrown at her. If I get close I will probably break my bones. Her body was shaking as if she has been thrown into a tub filled with ice.

"CLARA"

Her eyes were shut which could only mean she's still sleeping. But then why is she screaming? Nightmare.

"AAhhhhhhh"

"CLARA"

Screw getting hurt, I tried grabbing her hands to calm her down but she just punched me in the face, causing my nose to bleed.

"God DAMMIT!"

I quickly got on the bed and sat above Clara, making my thighs hold her legs steady. I tried grabbing her hands but they were moving around way too fast.

"CLARA"

She wouldn't awake. She must be in deep sleep. Can a nightmare make you scream this muc-holy shoot. It must be it. It has to. It must be the nightmare, the nightmare she always gets.