Episode 66: My Salvation

{The creative adult is the child who survived}

-----------

Chapter song:

Gabrielle Aplin - Salvation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWttGChn5ZE)

----------

Previously on Foreverland:

-"Revenge is sweet"

-Clara was nowhere to be found

-She could not hear the pipe

-"Soon I will grow up and I won't even flinch at your name"

-"You do not control me"

-"You're nothing but a lost boy"

-" I am a pirate"

-"Clara, put the gun down"

- She pulled the trigger, causing the pirate to drop dead to the ground with a bullet in his head.

- I don't believe in fairies

-I snapped my fingers and flashed out. I knew exactly who to ask for help.

-------

Pan 's POV:

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

The minute I left Felix, I teleported to the middle of the woods and began calling the Blue fairy. If there is anyone who knows what happened to Clara, it's her. I know for a fact that she was sent to protect Clara, so she must definitely know what's up. The only problem is even though for the past half hour I have been calling for the fairy, she hasn't shown up.

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

I understand that she isn't too fond of me which is completely okay because I am not fond of her either BUT I am calling her because Clara could be in danger, and I won't stop till I fix my broken angel, even if it meant forcing Blue to cooperate with me.

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

"GOD DAMMIT BLUE FAIRYYYY!"

"I heard you the first time"

I turned around immediately to find the Blue fairy standing there in human size.

"Then why didn't you answer me?" I asked annoyed.

"Because I have no intention in talking to you, Peter Pan " she stated.

"Ya well neither do I" I spat.

"Good, then I have no business here" she said as she raised her wand in the air, ready to teleport out.

"No wait!" I said quickly, "don't go"

"Give me one good reason why I should stay here with you?" She spat with her wand still raised.

"Clara" I sighed. And I knew that name would change the Blue fairy's intentions. She released a sigh of frustration as she lowered her wand.

"Proceed" the Blue fairy said.

"She's in danger" I immediately said, feeling my heartbeats race.

"She has been in danger from the minute she stepped foot on this land" the Blue fairy spat.

"Not from me" I immediately interrupted, utterly upset. "Something is wrong with her, and I think it has to do with magic" I said fearing the worse.