Episode 54: Companion Of Misery

Chapter song:

Flume- Insane ft. Moon Holiday (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRS3KGNxoY)

-------

Previously:

- My shadow brought you here for a reason, let's just leave it at that

- She can never know the real reason

- The entire plan will be ruined

- I knew you from the second you were born

- I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTU-Clara?

--------

Third POV:

"I want to know everything" Clara sniffed as she walked in

"I don't think that's a good idea" Pan said softly as he closed the room door

"Let me rephrase that, I will know everything" Clara said turning around to look at him. She had all this rage and confidence in her that Pan never saw before. He saw demand in her eyes.

"Clara-"

Pan was interrupted by Clara sending him death glares. "Clara, go back to your tree house"

"No"

"Go back"

"NO!!" Clara screamed as she quickly turned around and snatched a dagger that was on Pan's small table that was placed near the bed. She had a threatening look in her eyes.

"Clara, what are you doing?" Pan said cautiously as he raised his hand mid-way. His eyes were opened wide for he was afraid of what she was thinking of doing.

"Tell me everything" Clara cried

"Put that down before you hurt somebody" Pan said worried, not taking his gaze of the sharp dagger in her hand.

"That's kind of the point" Clara said as she moved the dagger and held it close to her wrist. "Talk or I will do it" she threatened

"You wouldn't" Pan said looking straight at her.

You shouldn't have said that. Why couldn't you just shut up? He thought

Clara quickly put the dagger on her wrist and began pushing down.

"CLARA STOP" Pan screamed as he paced to her trying to grab the dagger but Clara quickly moved aside making Pan's attempt a complete fail.

"Then talk" she said as she stopped pushing the dagger down. It was in the right time for only a slight of blood oozed out.

Pan knew Clara wouldn't give up, he couldn't escape this. He bit on his bottom lip then released a sigh. "You might want to sit down, it's a long story" Pan said as he pointed to his bed. Clara stayed still shooting knives at him. Pan moved aside and sat on the edge of the bed alone.

"Hook had many treasures and I managed to take all of them and hide them somewhere" he said looking at the ground, refusing to meet her gaze. "One day, centuries ago, I decided to go and check them out and I-" Pan stopped mid-sentence not sure if he should continue or not. He looked up to see Clara raising her eyebrow as a sign to proceed. He turned his gaze back to the ground and began rubbing his hands like crazy from the nervous tension. "I found a book" he continued, "about my timeline. I began reading through. I was reading all these stories about how everyone feared me and how I was ruthless until I...I reached a page that talked about you" Pan said as he looked at Clara straight in the eyes.