Episode 55: Accidents With Debt

{ Don't force pieces that won't fit together - Unknown}  

---------

Chapter song:

Daughter - Youth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKd3lpgJqw)

----------

Previously:

- I want to know everything

- I found a book, and there was a page that talked about you

- A maniac on loos

- She reached

- I will die

- And that's when she was gone

-----

Third POV:

Tons of salty water filled her throat and lungs sending her deeper down. It was too late for her to make a comeback and catch her breath. Images of Peter began appearing. Images of young her, the brother she lost, and the parents that died. The friends she missed, the teachers she disappointed, the bullies that destroyed her, and finally nothing, she saw nothing but darkness.

----

"Come on, wake up"

1...2...3....

"Please"

1...2...3...

"Come on"

1...2...3...

"Wake up"

Pan has been trying to get Clara to wake up. They were both on the shore. She had been unconscious for a while now. She wasn't breathing let alone moving. Her plump lips that were by now a bluish purple and her white face worried him, was it too late? He was pushing on her chest three times then giving her mouth to mouth, it wasn't working. "GOD DAMMIT CLARA WAKE UP"

Clara quickly opened her eyes wide and sat straight up, coughing, emptying the Ocean water from her lungs. Pan calmed down and sighed in relief.

"WHAT THE HELL CLARA?" He yelled while breathing heavily

"I needed...t...o...get...y-your...attention" Clara said through coughs. It was difficult for her to talk.

"God" Pan said as he felt so stupid. "It's not worth it" he said as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

"Yes it is"

"I am so sorry" he said rubbing his temples

Clara looked at him with disgust, not believing a single word he was saying.

"Tell me" she let out

"N-"

"Tell me, or I will do it again, and never stop till it actually ends" she said with complete determination

"Clara"

"Don't you think I deserve to know?" Clara ended up crying. "Don't you think? *cough* after all this time, all the lies and liars I have been surrounded with, you don't think I deserve to know?"

Pan stood up and wiped the sand of his pants. He turned around making his back face Clara. "I am keeping a close eye on you" then he teleported out. Clara wasn't willing to give up; if he wasn't going to tell her then she should find out herself, starting with where he keeps that book.

-------

Time is weird in Neverland. When she jumped into the ocean it was night time, when she awoke it was morning. And on her way to camp it became evening. She knew it was because Pan was so moody and Neverland is basically connected to him.