Episode 64: Thieves In My Head

{It is surely blissful to not feel a single thing -unknown}

------------

Chapter song:

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Cover) by Daniela Andrade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxag7U3Snk)

------------

Previously:

- I wanted to be someone else, and the Kronins are my gateway to it

- I thrashed in the water desperately wanting to reach air but I didn't.

- YOU TRIED TO END YOUR LIFE

- AHHHH

- Do you still want to be his game?

- Do it.

- She's one of us now

------------

Third POV:

I don't know where I am. I don't know what happened. The last thing I remember was being with the Kronins, but now everything seems like a blur to me.

I don't know how but somehow I am in my tree house and sitting on my bed. I don't even remember coming here. How did I get here? Did the spell work? Did Pan bring me back?

Too many question, not enough answers.

I quickly jumped with utter surprise from the sudden loud thunder that echoed through Neverland.

It's okay, it's just thunder

The thunder increased, as if it was a song on repeat. I quickly stood up and approached the window to look outside. There was lighting everywhere and thunder filling the quiet. The trees were moving like crazy and there were branches flying around. What freaked me out the most was the huge tornado getting closer and closer to camp.

It was the most gigantic tornado I have ever seen. It looked completely terrifying.

With complete fright, I began backing away from the window quickly. I was breathing heavily as my body began shaking. I kept on backing away from the window till I hit a closet. I quickly turned around to find a tree, wait...I didn't bump into a closet? What is a tree doing in my room?

I turned around once more to find myself in camp. Wait, how did I get here? I was just in my room...and...but...what? I began walking around camp trying to figure out what has exactly happened and how any of this could be possible. I don't recall coming here. And what happened to the thunder? And the lightening? And the tornado? The weather seems just fine right now. Was it all a dream?

I screamed from complete agony as an electric pain filled my head. I immediately began squeezing my head in my hands from the utter pain. It was completely unbearable. A ringing noise filled my ears and I felt as if my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Where was that ringing noise coming from? What is going on for god's sake?

The pain suddenly stopped, like nothing just happened. I felt fine, like what just happened was nothing but an illusion. I began looking down at my hands, trying to figure out whether this was real or a dream.

Pinch yourself

I immediately pinched my arm to feel nothing but pain.

Okay...not a dream

I heard sudden whispers but couldn't point out the source, I was alone in camp. Where are these voices coming from?

"At least I don't keep people as prisoners"