Soldier Without A Home

{Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it- Unknown}

----------

Third POV:

Clara has been living in literal hell ever since she stepped foot on Neverland. It's been two weeks since her arrival but it feels like a year to her. The innocent girl is living in a misery.

She spends her days sitting in her room doing nothing but staring at four wooden walls. The girl does not even eat properly. She's living on the couple of bites she'd consume every now and then from utter hunger.

Pan wouldn't let her go out, not even for a quick walk. Clara wanted to look around and maybe find something that will bring her joy in this hell hound seeing that she will be living here, but her master refused.

Still though the girl wanted to go on a walk and that's what she was going to do. She's been living seventeen years being bossed around by her guardians, that's not going to happen from a teenage boy as well.

With determination and all her might, she immediately got off her bed and walked up to the room door only to be stopped by Pan's shadow. Clara immediately hasped as fear began showering her.

"Can I go out for a walk?" She asked politely.

Maybe if I am polite, he will let me out.

The shadow simply stared at her, not giving an answer in return.

"I won't be long" Clara continued. The shadow still ignored.

She has been living her entire life under someone's command, it is time this stops. Who are these people to tell what she can and cannot do?

"I want to go out" Clara demanded as she fished her hands. She was getting angrier and angrier as adrenaline began rushing in. "Move"

Without second though, the shadow immediately moved to the side giving Clara the freedom to leave. Clara was immediately shocked by its actions. It just did what she asked it to do. Why would it obey her? She thought it was going to fight her.

Completely ignoring what just happened, Clara walked out of her room then the tree house only to be greeted by Peter Pan. She froze in place as she feared the torture Pan was going to bring onto her. Was he waiting for her? He surely looked out of place as he had the look of confusion and worry.

"I can sense whenever you are, wherever" he stated, "Don't plan on running" He continued as he moved aside so Clara can walk.

He just gave her permission to roam the land. Why?

Not missing the chance, Clara immediately walked away from Pan and out of camp, not looking back.

---------

Clara's POV:

The leaves were brushing my skin lightly as I took a stroll in the woods. The sounds of birds chirping were soothing to the ears and the sun rays on my skin provided me warmth. I didn't know where I was heading to. I was probably far from camp and in the middle of nowhere but it didn't matter as long as I was alone. It was quiet and peaceful.

Why did the shadow obey me? Is it possible he felt bad for me? Hell no, that's Pan's shadow. That's not possible. But then why did Pan allow me to take a stroll. He must have something planned, definitely. But then maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted by an odd sound; the sound of soothing water. It doesn't make sense; it can't be since I am in the middle of the woods. I stopped in my tracks and looked to the right and there it was; a lake. It was utterly breathtaking. It was the most beautiful lake I have ever seen. It looked so soothing and calm. The blue water was shimmering under the sun and there were quick, calm waves.