Dears Of My Fascination

{She smiled, and there it was again, that aching pressure in his chest. Love or a heart attack. Kind of the same thing-
Kristan Higgins, Somebody to Love}

------------

Third POV:

"What about that one?" Clara asked as she nibbled on the vegetables in her wooden bowl.

"Andrew?" Pan said in confusion, "I would say he's an Aries" he stated.

Clara and Pan have been spending their morning playing around. They were sitting side by side on the ground with their backs leaned on a tree, taking random guesses when it came to lost boys. With the incident that happened days ago, Pan has been trying his best to keep Clara safe and alright despite hating her deep inside.

"What? No way, he seems more like a Capricorn" Clara stated as she kept on watching the lost boy who was carving up a piece of wood into a weapon.

"He might seem like that, cupcake" Pan said, "But he is definitely an Aries. He is always short-tempered and he can be extremely selfish" he explained.

Just like you Clara thought.

"I can't believe you believe in horoscopes" Clara stated as she put the bowl down for she finished eating.

"Magic is real" Pan stated, "Who said astrology isn't?" He asked. Clara simply shrugged her shoulders before moving her gaze to another lost boy.

"There" she said as she pointed straight ahead at the blond lost boy sitting in front of the previously lit bonfire. "He is definitely gay" Clara stated.

"John? Why?" Pan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Because he is blond?" He randomly asked.

"Of course not" Clara stated, "Just look at the way he is sitting" she explained. With that Pan began examining John as he listened to Clara. "He's got one leg over the other with a perfect posture" she explained.

"Gay?" Pan repeated in confusion, "I guess it makes sense. He always goes on hunting trips with Anderson alone" he stated.

"Which one is Anderson?" Clara asked.

"Him" Pan stated as he pointed at the other blond lost boy who was having a meal.

"Hmm" Clara released as she began examining him, "Definitely gay. They must be dating" she stated as she moved her gaze between Anderson and John.

"You know who's gay?" Pan suddenly asked.

"Who?" Clara said in curiosity.

"Apparently me" he let out. Clara immediately choked on nothing as she began coughing.

"You're gay?!" She asked with shock.

"no" Pan immediately said, "When I visited earth, I came over something called tumblr and there were all these stories about me being gay" he stated. Clara couldn't help but finally understand what he was talking about. "And apparently I am gay for Felix in them" he cringed.

In that moment Clara immediately burst out laughing at the idea of Pan and Felix being together. She remembers reading arch fan-fictions but now they just seem ridiculous to her.

"That's gold" she stated with a chuckle, "Would love to see that" she spoke as she finally turned her gaze and looked at Pan who was at her right side. In that moment Pan immediately felt stunned as he looked sincerely at Clara.

She's laughing. Her laugh is beautiful. She is beautiful.

"I can never figure you out Clara Hudson" Pan suddenly let out. Clara was immediately taken back by Pan's odd confession.