Halloween Special: Part 1

SHOUTOUT to lexy0527 for suggesting an incident in the story. She came up with an idea I used in the first event that will be happening this episode. I found the idea very creative and I had to use it. Go follow, the account is just amazing trust me, and also perfect writing.

-----------

Clara's POV:

I had just woken up in the middle of the night from the strong wind revolving in my room. What is happening? Is this a dream? If this is a dream then I shouldn't feel any pain when I pinch mys-OW! Okay this is not a dream.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I yelled even though I knew no one was going to answer.

The wind was too strong. My hair was basically standing straight up, the blankets were flying around, the wooden chairs and tables were shaking, and the windows were basically by now broken causing glass to shatter everywhere. The door to my room kept on opening and closing, creating a banging sound every second.

In a quick sudden the wind got cold, too cold. It was a chill breeze that sent goosebumps across my entire body. My ears and nose felt so cold, as If it was winter in my room. I looked at my shivering hands and I noticed my nails were blue from the temperature. My teeth began clicking uncontrollably and in a second my entire body was shaking like crazy.

The temperature kept on dropping lower and lower by the second. I tried moving a muscle in my face but I wasn't able to, it was too cold you...could say if I didn't blink I would be mistaken to an ice statue. I licked my lips only to feel something odd on them, like sprinkles on a cake, and then I realized what that thing was Frost. There was frost bordering my lips, there was frost covering my lashes, and there was frost on my eyebrows. My room has literally turned into the North Pole. Every single object by now is frozen solid.

For the last time, the door to my room flew away with a white shadow entering. A white shadow? How is that possible? It's not, it's not a shadow, it's a ghost? I couldn't tell what it was but it was definitely scaring me. The ghost flew circles around me. I was still sitting on the bed. In a minute the ghost flew and just floated there, right above me. I raised my head straight up looking at it, not taking my gaze of it, afraid of what it might do if I blink.

My neck by now has been paining me from looking up for a long time. I suddenly felt a cold sensation on my chest, like someone just put an ice cube on it. I looked down to find my locket glowing a silver color. What the? I quickly removed it from around my neck and I looked at it thoroughly as i held it in my hand. Why would my locket be glowing? Why would the locket my mom use to own glow? And that's when it hit me.

I released a quick gasp and I looked up finally seeing the features of the ghost.

"Mom?"

Is that my mom? H-how is that possible? My mom is dead. She died years ago. I don't get what's happening. Maybe it's not my mom, but...no, it can't, it is her, I can feel it.

"MOM!!" I yelled at the ghost with glowing blue eyes staring down at me.

"MOM TALK TO ME"

My nose began running from the coldness. I tried sniffing but my nose was already numb. I wasn't able to do anything. It was too cold it felt like my ears were going to fall off and my fingers were just going to drop.

"MOOOM" I began crying. The minute a tear escaped my eye, it fell as glass into my hand. It wasn't glass though; my tear froze solid from the temperate. If it were possible the temperature would be 100 below zero. Then again this is Neverland and nothing is impossible in it. One question though, how come I am not frozen? With a temperature as low as this I should be dead by now, but I am not...is it possible the ghost is keeping me alive? Is it possible my...mom is keeping me alive?