Denied Truths

{Too bad, Elizabeth. You're stuck with me. Not for a few decades, not for centuries. You're tied to me forever- Kresley Cole, Lothaire}

--------------

Third POV:

Clara has been here for a couple months. She wasn't certain for how long till she visited earth and everyone told her she was gone for three months. Time on Neverland was distinctive, she doesn't know whether it's Monday or Thursday, hell she doesn't know whether it's early morning or noon.

She's over attempting to escape Neverland. Pan made it clear to her that she has nothing to do with what she does on this island. It's as though he's both her heart and brain; he tells her what to do and when.

Taking a trip to earth to gather her things helped Clara a lot; however, it likewise helped her remember the terrible land she's stuck in.

Pan on the other hand was basically carrying on with his life happily knowing Clara is on his land. He didn't let her occupy his days.

The day had just started on Neverland. All the lost boys wake up in the morning while Clara wakes up minimum in the afternoon.

With a wide yawn and stretched out hands, Clara opened her eyes and welcomed the morning, feeling the hot sun rays warm up her body.

Great, another day in hell.

She rubbed her eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight beaming throw the window. It was then last night's incidents replayed in her head.

New York City

Callie

Dance academy

Ian

Fight

Wounded cheek

In that moment Clara hesitantly placed the fingertip of her index finger on her left cheekbone, expecting to feel the nasty wound Pan had caused. She traced her finger across her skin only to find nothing but soft skin.

What the hell?

Clara immediately jumped off the bed only to end up falling off it with the blanket that was wrapped around her.

"Ow" she released as she rubbed her head. She got off the ground looking like she did a quick push-up before pacing towards the dusty mirror, leaving the blanket on the ground.

She was stunned at the sight of her reflection. She traced her index finger over her cheek once more in confusion.

Her cheek looked normal like nothing had happened to it. She went to sleep last night with a throbbing purple bruise and dry blood covering the wound only to wake up and find her face wound-free.

Pan healed her when she was asleep.

"Not creepy at all" she sarcastically murmured to herself at the thought of Pan being in her room while she was asleep. Completely wiping out the thought from her head, Clara walked up to her dresser and took out the pants she was wearing yesterday. She placed her hands inside the front and back pockets to find them completely empty.

Where has it gone to?

Meanwhile, at that time Pan was sitting by the open camp fire carving a piece of wood to entertain himself.

"Pan"

He immediately looked up to find Felix approaching him.

"We need to talk" Felix spoke as he sat alongside Pan.