Men of The Land

{Gluttony//gula: placing concern with one's own interests above the well-being or interests of others}

———-

Third POV:

Clara ended up waking up much late than usual. She practically spent last night continuously thinking about Pan's odd actions. One second he attempts to murder her then he ends up changing his mind. Two seconds later he decides to kill her again but then he retrieves and ends up healing the wounds he caused. If Clara didn't know any better she would think his menstrual cycle had begun.

Clara awoke when afternoon struck. Even though her body begged her to stay in bed and sleep for a couple more hours, Clara did not let her laziness control her. With major struggle and loud groans, she got off the bed and lazily made her way to the bathroom. Her eyes were almost fully shut for the girl was extremely sleepy.

With the urge to go back to sleep, Clara was determined to sober up with the hot shower water. And to her luck she did get energized as she stood under the shower, water sliding down her body as she cleaned herself off.

I wonder if I can make tea out of this water. It is very hot.

Once Clara finished freshening up, she put on comfy clothes as she let her wet hair loose to air-dry. Once she exited the bathroom and went to her room, Clara heard multiple shouts that echoed all around. Whoever the source behind those yells was ridiculously loud for she had heard them from her room.

With curiosity showering her in a sudden, Clara threw the wet towel to the bed carelessly then took off and exited her tree house to figure out what has been happening. The first thing that caught her attention once she placed foot outside was Pan who was shouting on top of his lungs. He was letting out his rage at Felix. Almost every lost boy was watching the two from a far distance.

What has gotten into the two? Isn't Felix Pan's most loyal lost boy? Why would he be yelling at him?

"I AM WARNING YOU, FELIX" Clara heard Pan shout as she began approaching the two hesitantly.

Maybe I shouldn't get involved. UGH I am curious though.

"Pan, I haven't done anything" Felix said back.

"You are planning something, Felix. Don't even try denying it" Pan sneered as he brought Felix closer to him by pulling him from his collar.

"No Pan, I swe-"

"DON'T ARGUE WITH ME" Pan echoed causing everyone to jump from surprise. "You eat my words Felix; you better not get near Clara" he threatened.

What has Felix done? Why is Pan not letting him get near me? Oh hell no, now I am definitely involving myself.

"NOW GO" Pan yelled at Felix as he let go of his collar. Felix wanted to say something but he immediately shut himself up. Instead, he simply gave Pan a nod in agreement before turning around and walking away to his tent.

With fisted hands, Pan turned around only to be stopped by the scenario. He noticed every lost boy in camp stare at him with confusion and fright.

"BACK TO WORK" he yelled causing all the lost boys to retrieve to what they were doing earlier. It was in that exact moment Pan locked eyes with Clara who stared at him with confusion. Pan released a sigh of annoyance before approaching her.

"Look who finally woke up" he sneered. He was still filled with rage. His hands were fisted to the point where Clara thought he was going to attack her.

"What happened?" Clara asked hinting to the argument he had with Felix.

"None of your business" Pan spat.