Mistake Of Dawn

Beating heart, heavy breaths, sweaty palms, I quickly ran till I reached the body. I sat on my knees and cupped Clara's face, her completely cold face. "CLARA" she wouldn't awake. I grabbed her wrist tight to check her pulse only to find it fading away slowly. No, no this can't be happening, not to her, not to my Clara, anyone but my Clara.

I put my index finger under her nose to only realize her breathing was unsteady. Her body was shivering, way too much. Defiantly not from the weather, it's way too warm...but I know why though. I pulled her dress up a little only to reveal a huge cut just above knee. It was bleeding way too fast. Crimson oozing away.

"CLARA ANSWER ME"

I opened her eyelids only to reveal nothing but white, no pupils. What could have made her eyes roll back? The lost boys by now have been bordering the hurt and the worried. Couldn't handle the pressure, I snapped them away.

"CLARAAA"

She still wouldn't awake. I began shaking her like crazy; I started slapping her cheeks softly but no response in return. I cupped her face and raised her head, forehead to forehead. "What could have done this to you?" I whispered while grinding my teeth. I knew Clara wouldn't answer back but I still prayed for a response. I cupped her face harder and began whispering a spell, a spell powerful enough to heal her entire body.

"What?" I whispered in confusion. I lowered Clara's head back to the ground once more and I Checked the wounds. They weren't normal wounds. The thing that created these, whether it was a knife or a dagger, it must have been cursed. I can't heal the wounds using magic; the only way is the old-fashioned. No, no! This means it will take time and Clara might not survive. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to, or to laugh with. Her treehouse would be empty. God who would finish the strawberries? Neverland without Clara. No, I can't! I started slamming my forehead hard.

Get that image out of your head Peter idiot

Camp, no Clara. Treehouse, no Clara. Neverland, no Clara. I would lose it, I would go mad! I cannot let that happen, I need Clara in my life, I need my girl.

I quickly carried Clara bridal style and took a look at her once more. Looking at her is both physically and emotionally hurting me. My Clara suffered, and someone will pay. Whoever did this could have killed her...could have finished her, so why didn't he/she? That person wanted Clara to suffer, no wonder she was brought back to camp, she couldn't have walked in a state like this. That person wanted me to see Clara hurt, and if Clara's hurt I am hurt...that person wanted me to become weak. My greatest possession has been exposed.

My fault

My fault

I teleported to my treehouse and I laid Clara's bloody body on my bed. I put my hand on her forehead to heal the bruises. These were the only things I could fix. The rest was just...up to me. I waved my hand to make a white wet piece of cloth appear. I took it and I cleaned the blood from the wound above her knee. I started with this wound because it was the biggest and obviously the deepest. I then made another piece of cloth appear and I wrapped it around her leg tight to hopefully stop the bleeding. I did the same to the wounds in her arms and legs. After I finished I noticed a huge blood stain on Clara's shirt. I raised the sticky cloth a bit to reveal a swollen cut. I waved my hand to make a bucket of ocean water appear. The salt helps clean the wound. After I wrapped it I turned Clara around and found a huge bruise on her back which I have healed by waving my hand over. I turned Clara around once more and I took a small napkin to clean the blood on Clara's eyebrows from the small cut on her forehead.

Why? Why would someone do that to her? To get revenge...on me? Couldn't they have just hurt me? I am too powerful to be fooled so maybe that's why...but why Clara? Couldn't they have hurt a lost boy? Felix? Adam? Phil? But no, that person chose Clara. Hurt my Clara and you're dead meat.