Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares

{We live with the scars we choose - Unknown}

-----------

Chapter song:

Ruelle - Monsters (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqZxbr_0cSY)

----------

Third POV:

She wasn't ready to do this. She knew that what she was doing wasn't the right thing. She didn't know what she was thinking. Somehow she just found herself outside the tent giving Tiger Lily a goodbye hug and then on her way back to camp.

It's kind of sad how she calls it camp now instead of home.

She knew that if she stayed in camp, in Tiger Lily's camp, she would just make things worse for herself and for all the red Indians. She would be basically telling Pan that she has become weak and doesn't have the strength to face him anymore. And she also figured that by staying she's being a burden to all the red Indians, at least that's how she felt. Tiger Lily kept on trying to convince her to stay, to not go back to that monster but Clara knew that she would eventually end up going back and it's better sooner than later.

The main reason she wanted to go back to camp was to show Pan that he had no power over her, that he doesn't make her weak anymore, that she is now her own person.

She was too weak but Pan didn't have to know, that's why she had on a piercing look as she entered camp.

All the lost boys stopped what they were doing, shocked. She suddenly felt insecure as she felt the gaze of a dozen lost boys standing in front of her. She looked at Felix who basically looked hypnotized. She saw Adam who had a confused look on his face. And she saw Ronnie, who's smile began growing wider and wider.

But that wasn't all she felt. She felt the gaze of a pair of dark green eyes on her. Pan was basically staring at her and she knew it. She looked at every lost boys eyes, every single one, except Peter Pan's.

He didn't notice Clara at first when she arrived. He did have a weird feeling in his stomach though; he just didn't know it was magic telling him that Clara crossed the border and can now be sensed. He was sitting on a log too busy carving a piece of wood into a useless pointy object.

As Clara stepped inside camp, it hit him. A strong magic field hit him in his heart, signaling him that Clara was nearby. He immediately looked up only to find her standing there, right in camp, with a dozen lost boys staring at her. He began standing up slowly, hoping this wasn't just a dream. He couldn't believe it. He never thought she would come back. He thought he had lost her, forever.

At first, he took her arrival as 'forgiveness'. He thought she forgave him for everything he has done but no, he knew he was wrong. He noticed how she refused to simply look at him. He knew then that she did not forgive him, not even one bit.

Clara suddenly began walking a straight path towards her tree house, ignoring the lost boy's eyes following her. Pan saw her disappear as she entered the wooden house. He saw her. Now he needed to talk to her.

He dropped the object that was in his hand carelessly to the ground and immediately teleported into her room. He was standing right behind her. She didn't notice his presence yet.

She turned around and immediately sighed as she rubbed her temples.

"Not now Pan, I am tired" she said with no emotion.

"You're back" he stated, still not believing it.

"Yay me" Clara said sarcastically as she sat on the edge of her bed and picked up an acorn that was on the table next to her bed. She began playing with it.