Return Of Home

(Not Edited)

------------

Third POV:

In a sudden all the guards barged into Clara's and Pan's room causing Clara and pan to wake up frightened.

"WhAT'S GOING ON?" Clara asked as two guards began pulling her off the bed.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Pan yelled as the guards placed handcuffs on his wrists. Pan was going to use his magic but he couldn't due to the fact that the handcuffs trapped his magic in.

The guards dragged Clara and pan out of their room and into the main hall, where the queen was.

Shit both pan and Clara thought.

-------------------

"You know what I do to people who lie to me" the queen said while sitting on her enormous chair. Both pan and Clara stayed quiet.

"We haven't technically lied" pan stated.

"Oh really, how is that? What part of whatever you said before was true?" The queen asked.

"We do actually own a land, and that makes us royalty" pan said. Clara mouthed we to herself in confusion.

"Oh yes Ofcourse, you do own a land, not Nervada though, am I right? I think it's called...Neverland "the queen said smirking.
Clara's eyes shut open while Pan just sighed in relief.

"But that doesn't make you William and Blair, am I right? I guess that makes you pan" the queen said pointing at pan.

"You guessed correctly" pan smirked with proudness.

"Wow, Peter Pan, THE Peter Pan, here in my land" the queen said. Clara leaned closer to Peter and whispered in his ear sarcastically "she makes you sound like a celebrity"

"I kinda am" Pan whispered back making Clara raise her eyebrow.

"It's such an honor to meet you Peter Pan, I have been waiting for this day" the queen said.

"Oh, have you now?" Pan smirked.

"Yea Ofcourse, especially after what you have done, surely you must know I am a fan of your work" the queen said back.

"What did you do?" Clara whispered to pan.

"Let's just assume no one in here likes me" pan whispered back to Clara on the hope that the queen didn't hear anything but she unfortunately did.

"Oh dear, he released a dragon here in wonderland on the hope it will kill me and he takes over this place. luckily a brave young girl, Alice, killed it and Ofcourse, I killed her" the queen said smiling. Pan sighed looking down; he didn't want Clara to know what he had done.

"Now, if you're pan, who might this girl be?" The queen asked pointing at Clara.

"None of your business" pan immediately spat.

"This girl is in my land, I have the right to know" the queen said.

"Do you want me to make the girl talk?" One of the guards asked.

"This girl is going to slap you if you keep on calling her girl" Clara interrupted making pan smirk.

"Feisty" the queen said.

"I am Clara, Clara-"

"Hudson?" The queen asked as she stood up from the chair with her eyes wide open "Clara Hudson?" She continued. Pan looked at Clara then queen then Clara again in confusion. Clara nodded slowly for she was confused as well.