My Perfect Criminal

{Grief is the price we pay for love- Queen Elizabeth II}

---------

Clara's brain clicked to consciousness, waking up from a very magical dream. The loud chirping of Neverland's birds awoke her from her deep slumber. She nuzzled her head into the pillow hoping she can fall asleep and continue the dream but after a few seconds she knew she had lost it forever. Falling back asleep again was a struggle so she decided to reluctantly open her eyes, letting the sunshine in. She was sleeping on her side looking at the window that just showed long trees and the blue sky since her tree house was pretty high.

Too lazy.

She pulled the covers over her head and scrunched herself together out of natural instinct to try and fall asleep once more.

Why even try.

She slowly sat up in her bed and stretched her arms and legs out like a starfish. The only motivation she had for getting up was the utter hunger she was feeling.

With that Clara quickly got off the bed, freshened up, then made her way out the tree house. She quickly stopped in her place as she shut her eyes tight, the sun blinding her eyes for a second, contrasting the darkness from inside the tree house.

"Good morning" A recognizable voice called out. Clara paced her hand on her forehead to shade the sun away and look at the person who just spoke. She released a quick smile at the sight of Pan as the memories of last night came back.

"Good morning" she said back.

"You are awake early. It is only 2 in the afternoon" Pan joked as he crossed his arms.

"Ha-ha very funny" She mimicked his pose by crossing her arms along with him.

With that Pan gave Clara quick wink before leading the way to the bonfire, eventually sitting on a log with her next to him.

"Fruits?" He asked as he extended a plate of berries for Clara to take. Clara gave Pan a quick smile before grabbing a grape. Before she placed it in her mouth, she watched as Pan threw the grape in the air then eventually landed in his mouth.

I want to do that she thought.

With that Clara threw the grape in the air and opened her mouth wide to catch it. To her luck the grape ended up landing on her forehead then bouncing to the ground. It was then Pan released a loud laugh at her failure.

I never heard him laugh before

"Shut up" Clara said jokingly as she grabbed another grape and tossed it in the air once more. This time the grape was not even close to her face.

"Stop trying Cupcake, you are wasting food" Pan said through laughter.

"And you are a waste of oxygen" she said as she grabbed a handful of grapes and tried once more. Unfortunaly every single grape in her hand ended up landing on the ground.

"Watch and learn" Pan said as he stood up from the log and tossed a grape in the air. It landed perfectly in his mouth as if he was a pro at this.

"Whatever" Clara mumbled under her breath. With complete jealousy she stood up and snatched a grape from the bowl. She threw it high in the air as she opened her mouth as wide as she could. It was then the grape landed right in her mouth. Clara fisted her hands in the air victoriously as she chewed on the fruit.

"I DID IT. SUCK IT" she teased as she flipped Pan her middle finger.

"Yes, I can see love" Pan stated with a smirk, "After wasting over ten grapes" he hinted to the grapes she dropped.

ForeverLand: Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें