Alive in Stories

{Peter Pan refused to take her to Neverland because even though she was just a child, she was all grown up- An Original}

————-

Third POV:

Neverland's bright blue sky was by being replaced by a jet-black darkness. Luminous stars were visible amongst the grey clouds. Some were dull while others were flickering repeatedly. Night has showered everyone.

Clara was resting on her bed, slowly drifting into sleep as she was mesmerized by the sounds of the loud lost boys. She can hear them cheer and clap continuously. Some were battling for the fun of it while others just laughed and cheered for an unknown reason. And above all that Clara still managed to listen to the sound of wood being burned by the hot campfire. This has been how she spent the past week since she couldn't walk from her wounded ankle.

Give or take a few minutes and Clara would have been fully asleep by now, but that did not go as planned.

In a second she was dropped on Neverland's dirty ground, hitting her head in the process. While rubbing the back of her throbbing head, she began examining the area she was in. She was somehow on the ground in the middle of camp.

What the hell? Wasn't I in my room?

"I teleported you" a male spoke out. Clara looked to her left to find Pan standing with his arms crossed.

He could have warned me.

While Pan continued giving her the I am waiting look, Clara released a sigh of annoyance as she stood up, batting her dusty pants in the process.

"Follow me, we are going somewhere" Pan stated as he led the way, leaving Clara standing with utter confusion. She did not want to walk but even Pan will make her pace with a wounded ankle.

Completely trying to contain the pain, she began limping to catch up to Pan.

Why can't we just teleport there? I am kind of wounded here-

"We can teleport but that won't do you any good. Your muscles weakened from laying in bed for over a week. Walking will help strengthen your ankle once more. And yes, I did read your mind" he stated.

How the hell is walking going to help my wounded ankle? Shouldn't I just rest? Whatever, I wouldn't know. Pan has lived more than I did, obviously, so he probably has experience with this sort of stuff. But then maybe-OO an acorn!

On the way to wherever Pan was taking Clara, Clara found an acorn on the ground that she picked up to distract herself with. She began tossing it in the air and catching it as if it were a ball. That was the closest thing to basketball.

It was then Pan came to a stop while Clara continued walking. She was distracted by the acorn in her hand to look up and notice Pan had stopped in his tracks. This eventually caused her to bump into him, dropping the acorn in the process.

Pan gave her a look that meant watch it. Clara nodded once as an apology as she moved to the side to guarantee that she won't bump into him again. In that second she began noticing her surroundings. The two came to a stop in front of the ocean. In a sudden slight fear showered her as she noticed that they were alone in front of a hungry ocean.

Was he going to drown me?

She began looking around thinking of an escape plan in case Pan was truly planning on drowning her.

"No, I am not going to drown you" he stated, grabbing Clara's attention.

Can he stop reading my mind?