Episode 61: Boys Of Reality

{Feeling is the secret - Sedille Goddard}

-----------

Chapter song:

Ben Cocks - So Cold (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga94wVeFBac)

-----------

Clara's POV:

Tiger Lily has been doing chores from the minute she awoke. She asked her parents for a break and after a long time of convincing, they finally accepted. She spent the time apologizing for what she said before; for saying I have been pushing everyone away because they're not Pan. I made it clear to her that what she said has a high possibility of being true therefore I should be the one to apologize and so I did.

She said that it's not right to leave me hanging alone, sitting by myself moping about what has been happening lately. She suggested that we do different things to get my mind of the miserable situations I have been through on the hope that I stop destroying my mind with the continuous thoughts running through them.

She suggested doing the most known activity across their camp; making hats out of feathers. The last time we did so, I found out there was a war going on in camp, so I simply refused due to the fact that I was afraid something bad will happen.

After suggesting many things to do and me refusing every single one of them, she asked me to choose something instead, maybe something that I would like.

Even though I wasn't in the mood to do anything but sit and stare at the thin fabric of the tent, I suggested talking. Maybe she's right; maybe I do need a break from my thoughts.

We first talked about earth. I explained to her that every country has its own traditions and whatnot and explained to her how there's more to food than just meats and fruits. I told her about the different drinks out there and she promised that the next time she visits earth; she's definitely going to try a can of Coke.

It was her turn to talk about something. She explained to me about how time and not growing up works on Neverland. She told me that the state we are at when we leave for Neverland is the state that we will always be in as long as we're not in any other realm where time moves. For example if we travel to another realm like earth for a day, we would grow for a day only but the minute we come back to Neverland is the minute that we stop growing once more. She told me that's why girls never get their period or have to shave on Neverland, because they simply do not grow anymore.

She told me that when she was born, her parents would spend a year with her on earth and a month with her on Neverland and they would repeatedly do so until she became 16. It was then she finally settled in Neverland to never grow again.

Every once in a while my mind would drift away. I would lose focus of my surroundings. Even though we were talking about interesting topics, my mind kept on drifting back to him. He kept on running around in my head. I needed to figure out a way to solve this problem. I guess I'm cursed with the demon haunting my mind...till I find a way to get rid of him, forever.

It was then Tiger Lily's mom entered the tent and talked to Lily. She explained to her that her break was longer than it should've been and that she should get back to doing her chores pronto. Lily gave me a goodbye hug before she exited the tent with her mom, leaving me all
alone.

As she left, I approached the exit and took a glimpse outside the tent. It was evening and in a matter of minutes, the sun would be completely set.

It was then he haunted my thoughts once more

With complete frustration, I approached the chair I was previously sitting on. It had a pillow to rest your back on and a soft blanket as well. It was a chill night so I made sure to cover myself properly in order to not get sick.