Double Life

Third POV:

Pan Clara whispered to herself in shock. He looked terrible. He had black circles under his eyes, his body was fully stiffed, his hair was completely messed up, and his breathing was too heavy. He had sweat dripping down from his forehead to his chin and falling as drops to the ground. It looked like he just jumped into a pool and got out not bothering to dry himself up.

Clara pan whispered to himself in relief. He began approaching her slowly and every time he got closer, Clara backed away. All of a sudden, instead of walking slowly, he ran...he ran towards her and took her in a quick tight hug.

"GET OFF ME!" Clara screamed as she pushed pan out of the hug. Pan was shocked at her reaction; he thought she would hug him back. He thought she missed him but then he remembered that she was the one who locked him out and he was the one who missed her. Pan put each hand on each of Clara's shoulder and looked deep into her eyes. He noticed how Clara reacted at his touch. She sort of flinched, and her breathing got heavier. Pan was confused, why would she act that way?

"Y-you-"

"NO!" Clara screamed

"C-Clara"

"GET OFF ME!"

"CLARAAAA!" Pan echoed making Clara stop trying to release herself from his grip. She was frightened. Her entire body was shaking and her eyes were open so wide her eyeballs could fall off and pan noticed that, he noticed he was scaring her, and he knew what he had to do.

"C-Clara...d-don't you miss me back?" Pan asked afraid, not afraid she wouldn't answer, but afraid of what her answer might be. Clara didn't say anything, she just stared at him. The room was quiet, pan was waiting for an answer and Clara wasn't willing to give one. The only thing heard was Clara's heavy breathing. Pan knew why, she hated him; she did...Atleast that's what he thought.

Pan hesitated for a moment but that didn't stop him. He licked his lips and he did it. He cupped Clara's face, tight, and it began. His eyes changed colors, his hands began glowing and they began spreading a burning sensation to Clara's cheeks that reached her head.

"AHHHH" Clara screamed as she shut her eyes tight and grinned her teeth from pain. She bent her knees and began lowering down towards the ground from pain. Pan lowered with her until they were sitting on the wooden floor.

"LET ME GO!" Clara screamed. She began moving around like crazy, trying to release from his grip, but pan only cupped her face harder and harder. Her head began feeling hot, as if it were getting burned inside out. Clara felt sparks in her head, as if she was being electrocuted.

"LET ME GO"

"Stay calm Clara"

"LET ME G-" and with that Clara passed out in pan's arms. He hugged her tight then he wiped her tears away with his hand. He rested his chin on her head and he whispered:

I am sorry

He began repeating as he stroked her hair.

I am sorry

I am sorry

I am so sorry

He moved his head and looked at Clara's peaceful face. He felt her steady hot breaths hit his neck gently, and he liked that. For once in days, he and Clara are together not arguing, and he wanted that, forever...and we all know Pan never quits until he gets what he wants. For Peter Pan never fails.

Pan held Clara tighter in his arms and he stood up, carrying her bridal style. He walked up to her bed and he placed her on it gently. He moved a couple of hair strips off from her face and he tugged her in. He sighed and turned around to look at the mess called Clara's room. He noticed the sand/dust under the window and infront of the door and he knew what it was exactly. He looked back at Clara with disappointment. "God Clara, what have you done?"