House Of Tomorrow

{Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them- Paulo Coelho}

----------

This chapter wasn't edited whatsoever. I am so sorry for the bad writing. I still hope you enjoy it! I love you.

----------

Third POV:

These words, the exact same words continued echoing in Pan's head throughout the night. As if someone had put it on repeat.

She is the light to your darkness, the love to your hatred

He didn't know what they meant. He would ask somebody however there is no one around. He hated not knowing. He hated that a whole lot. He sat straight up on his bed, brought down his head, released a Huff, and started rubbing his hair with his hands. He then stood up and teleported to Clara's room.

He saw her sleeping on her bed. She looked all clean and possessed a smell similar to peaches and mangos. He adored that about her. The way she generally smelled like fresh fruits. He took a look at her, oh the way he looked at her. He was admiring her, as if he had the world's most lovely painting infront of him. Her face looked peaceful and her body was rising and lowering gradually as she breathes. He examined her face carefully. She had such a beautiful face, yet he knew there's a ton more on the inside. Behind that calm face, was a heart filled with agony and scars and he knew precisely what he needed to do, He needed to put his broken angel back together again.

He recognized her mouth was shivering creating her teeth to click together, he walked over her, flashed an additional cover and covered whatever is left of her body with it, and placed a delicate kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight clara" then he flashed out. The moment he left, clara opened her eyes for she felt like somebody woke her up, however there was no one. She also wondered how this extra blanket appeared on her but she decided to ignore it and go back to sleep.

------------

Clara was sitting on her bed playing with the multiple rings on her fingers until she heard a knock and pan entered the room. She quickly stood up with her hands behind her back looking down. She was waiting for pan to step away from the door so she can leave, from the night he tied her she didn't want to do anything that involved him, that includes seeing or talking to him. Pan took a multiple steps slowly away from the door giving clara the perfect Space to leave the room. She began walking and as she passed him but he grabbed her by the elbow. She tried releasing her hand but his grip got stronger and stronger.

"I can't let you leave" he whispered.

"Release me"

"I.cant.let.you.go"

"why not?" She asked as she began walking backwards to stand next to her bed after he released her hand.

"Because I said so" he said pointing at her.

"It's unbelievable how the evil don't feel guilt" clara said. You'd think the word evil wouldn't mean anything since it had been referred to him for years, but the word coming from Clara's mouth caused pan's heart to crack a little.

Pan began getting worried. He knew that if clara doesn't forgive him, she won't talk to him ever again. if so, being alive doesn't mean anything to him, not if he doesn't have clara by his side. He would die inside, never forgive himself for what he had done.

Clara noticed pan was being distracted probably by his thoughts, so she wanted to take advantage of that and leave. She began walking to the door until pan did an aggressive move and pinned her against the wall making a small crack appear on it making them inches apart.