Christmas Special: Part 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS WATTPADERS!! 🎅🎄🎉🎁🎇 I hope you enjoy this first part of the Christmas Special. Throughout this chapter I will put song names in bold for you to listen to while reading. Trust me when I say this: They go perfectly with the chapter. Now let's get to it!

------------------------
(((Mindy Gledhill-Santa clause is coming to town)))

Clara's POV:

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP"

"AHHH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled as I suddenly woke up. Tiger Lily has shaken me awake and basically yelled in my ear; I think my eardrums just popped.

"Come on, let's go" Lily said. She kept on giggling. She sounded so cheerful and excited, why?

"Go where?" I asked as I yawned.

"Decorate"

"Decorate...decorate what-OH WE HAVE TO DECORATE" I shot up as I realized what Lily meant.

"Yes yes come on let's go" Lily cheered. I got off the bed and both Lily and I ran out of the tent. "I will make breakfast and you go do whatever you do when you wake up"

"Got it" I said as I left Lily and went to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. As I turned on the warm water, ideas began running through my head. Ideas on how to decorate, what to decorate, and what to use. Neverland doesn't exactly have a store where you can by ribbons and ornaments.

Okay...Ribbons! It's not Christmas if there aren't any red and green ribbons tied to trees and other objects as bows, but where am I going to get red and green ribbons from? There aren't even white ribbons on Neverland. Oh I know! I have a couple of red shirts; I can cut them into thin pieces and show Lily how to tie them into bows to help me. I don't need a lot of shirts anyways; it's just Neverland not prom or something. Oh I also need another color...green won't work. The leaves are already green so I can use white! I don't need to ruin shirts for that, I can just use cloths used to clean the furniture. Perfect, Ribbons: Check.

Lights! There aren't any twinkly lights on Neverland. The only thing that comes close to them is fairies...and fire! Oh!! We can do that! I can make small fire torches and put them all around camp, which will definitely work. Now since the entire camp wants to celebrate Christmas, some kids asked to help so I can get them to work on the lights. Alright, Lights: Check.

Now what else...food! It's not like I can bake, the last time I checked there are no ovens in Neverland. What to do what to do...oh! They have bread which means they must have dough!! I can make semi-cookies the old fashioned way! Where you put it on a stick or something and above the fire, which would work. And since there is no chocolate or frosting here, I can use nature's sweets: strawberries, blueberries, anything berries like! So...Food: Check.

Now I am forgetting something...what is it? Oh my god I am so dull! THE TREE! That's the most important part. I can have Lily ask her dad to cut a tree down for us...the biggest tree around! And we can place it in the middle of the camp. We can decorate it with colorful flowers instead of ornaments, and for lights...hmm...well we cannot put torches on the tree, it will defiantly burn down so we can substitute lights with ribbons. Guess I have to ruin more shirts. Oh and feathers could work! The red Indians have lots of feathers; we can hang them just to add more decorations. Lastly, Tree: Check.

(((Michael Bubel- Christmas Baby please come home)))

This is amazing. This is actually going to work...oh shoot, I wish I didn't just jinx it. I can ask Pan and the lost boys to come aswell. They will love it! They'll be so surprised. Man I love showers, they help me think.