Dance of Temptations

Third POV:

"How long have you known?" Felix asked, not talking properly from his blown out lip.

"For a while now" Clara said, looking at the bonfire.

"How long?"

"Do you remember when Pan tied me up against and basically tortured me? And you decided to help me but you ended up suffering as well?" Clara spoke.

Flashback (Episode 20: House Of Tomorrow)

She found Felix hung up by his wrists. He was shirtless. He had dry blood under his nose and on his mouth, his hair was wet, and he had wounds and blood on his stomach and a black eye as well. "Oh my god" Clara whispered as she put her hands on her mouth from shock. As Felix acknowledged Clara was there, he raised his head. "Clara" he whispered.

"Oh my god, Felix I-I am so sorry"

"Clara"

"I am so sorry" she said as she cupped his face and examined his wounds. He was extremely hurt and in need of immediate care. Clara continued examining the rest of his wounds till she caught one on his shoulder, right next to an odd birthmark.

The birthmark.

End of flashback

"You've known since then?" Felix asked, completely shocked.

"Ever since I saw the birthmark, I knew it was you. You don't always see a birthmark as odd as yours. It kind of made sense after all, you're Pan's most loyal lost boy yet you always took my side"

"I had to, you were never the victim" Felix stated.

"And you were never involved yet you got yourself into everything and ended up hurting" Clara argued.

"It was the right thing to do-"

"How long have you known?" She immediately asked.

"A while after you came, about five months"

"But how did you know it was me?"

Flashback (Episode 8: Diving Into Secrets)

"Pan told me you were searching for something today" Felix said as he sat beside Clara.

"Yes, I was"

"Did you find it?" He asked inquisitively.

"Yes, fortunately" She sighed in relief.

"What was it?" He asked, clearly attempting to make conversation.

"A necklace"

"A necklace? Girls" he sighed with disturbance.

"It's not just any necklace" She immediately argued, "it belonged to my mother. It's the most valuable thing I own"

"Where's your mother now?" Felix asked.

"She passed away long ago" Clara stated.

"I am sorry" Felix said, "I know how that must feel"

"Really? You lost your mother as well?"

"And my father" he said.

"So did I" She expressed, "and a brother"

"Really? How...how odd" Felix said, looking confused.

"Why would that be?" Clara asked, confused as well.