chapter 21 ver. 🎵

After thinking for something impressive, your eyes flashed as an idea struck you. Worth a shot.. you swallow the knot in your throat and make a few growling sounds as if you were clearing it. you meow a few times to find your starting pitch. finding it, you smirk and raised your head. Here goes nothing!

Mmeo....

nmm...

Meeai ni iro wa nakute

monokuro fukinukeru

Suzushii yubi temaneku mama ni

Toketa ato no yakkai na

koori mitai na watashi wo

Yasashiku sukutte

uwakuchibiru de asobu

Soredemo hitotsu no

ai no katachi wo sagasu

Tooku yori mo ima wo musunda kareta hitomi wa

Dekireba kono mama

tsutsumarete owaritai

Sono negai wa yoru wa munashiku

asa wo tsurete kuru

Yasashikute atsukute hikyou na kisu de

Irodotte yo saigo no yoru

Tsuki ga terashiteru~

and with that you took a bow with your head.

you heard clapping and hystarical laughing. you look up to see lau, grell and madam red, wided eyes, mouths agape in disbelief and shock, Ciel with his eyebrows furrowed into the look of surprise and shock and sebastian and undertaker clapping, with sebastian smiling proudly and undertaker laughing. "how amazing! a feline that can sing better than any human I've heard! what could be anymore entertaining then that!?" the undertaker continued to laugh until he finally caught his breath. "aha... you've definitely earned yourself some information there!" he said turning around. ciel blinked a few times before the shock wavered slightly. "g-good job, (name). I suppose.." he said, voice still riddled in shock. you bow your head respectfully.

much obligated, young master. "mreow."
~~~~~~
now they are talking about something that is clearly beyond grim. the murders that have been plaguing the town lately. it's even more grizzly than you anticipated. it involves dismemberment, specifically of the.. reproductive organs. you lay beside ciel, licking your chest fur, ciel periodically ran a hand over your head. you lay your head down and place a paw over your head. will master manage to capture this psycho?
~~~~
you're still reeling from the details of the gruesome murders. you lay flatly across ciel's lap as they speak about the troubles of catching the killer. sebastian, of course proposes they speed up the investigations. of course, he'll do it. you blankly think. but... he does it right then and there. he just opens the carriage door and slips right on out. of COURSE he did that. you mentally yell as you watched him disappear from the door. your head faceplants into ciel's leg, catching his attention. "now now, (name). sebastian can handle it." he said in a calm, monotone cooing voice as he stroked your back.

like HELL he can't handle it!
----
Song is "Monochrome no kiss" by SID!
A.k.a the intro song! :D