chapter 52

"Plu-Plu, come here!"

Finny chirps, seemingly unbothered by the Hellhound's resistance against him as he tugged him along on a surprisingly sturdy leash while you, along with the other two servants idly watched him. We still don't have insight as to where we're supposed to put that oversized galoot. You thought with a sneer as you watched the hound struggle against the small humans comedically inhuman strength. You exhaled through your nose. It was a bit funny at first, but at this rate the hound's struggles were slowing down your already tight schedule. Look, this would be over a lot quicker if you'd just- "Mrreoo-"

"Up you go!"

With a quick jerk of his leash, finny suddenly launches the hound up into the air with the ease of a ragdoll, prompting you to pause in slight surprise at the sudden action. Well... that's one way to get things moving.

Unfortunately, this seemed to be the final straw for the white furred canine, as the moment he became airborne, he opens his maw wide to release a volley of red-orange flames onto the poor boy handling him.

What the-?! Hey what the hell!? "YEAOOWR!?" You cried out in alarm as you ran upto the roasted young gardener while the other two servants ran a few steps after the fleeing hound in surprise.

"Oh wow, now there's a surprise, who knew Pluto could breathe fire?" mey-rin idly commented.

"Well, that's a demon hound for you." Bard replies casually. However, after a second a realization struck him. "Hold on, we don't have time for standing around!"

Idiots... you snarled inwardly, as you sat in the crying boy's lap, licking at his burnt cheek as comfortingly as possible while Tanaka roasted meat over the residual flames that still circled finnian.

Ugh! At this rate, I'll never fulfill master's requests of demon photography!

You thought, gingerly nuzzling the burnt boy's belly, listening to his sniveling die down, becoming pained whimpers as he ran his hands over your back.

When I get my claws on that mutt...

~~~~~[back inside the manor]~~~~~~

Ciel sat silently in his study while sebastian served him his refreshments. While he may try to hide it, there was a very visible pout present on his face.

Honestly... what's taking them so long? He inwardly complained, glaring off to the side. How hard is it to take one measly photo of a demon??

"Something wrong?" His thoughts were interrupted by Sebastian's voice breaking the silence. It would seem that his usual pout was more prominent than he imagined.

"No, it's nothing." Ciel quickly dismissed. "I think I'll take my supper in here today."

As usual, sebastian sets his hand on his chest, and replied, "Of course, my lord." In his usual polite tone.

However, as he turned to continue one with his task, his eyes caught the dollhouse set-up that sat at the end of his master's long study desk. The three soldier figures were sprawled out across the desks, while two others still stood.

A black ram, and a crowned cat facing each other.

The butler smirked at the display, while ciel discreetly eyed him, now aware that you might be right about the butler's knowledge of his schemes.

The boy's gaze then fell back on the two figurines, namely the elegant cat piece.

Hopefully (Name) will be of use in this...