chapter 10

later on, the meeting had been dismissed. at tea, you enjoyed the delicious homemade cat treats sebastian made and additional praising from the others along with the petting from ciel. during the middle of teatime, ciel had allowed you time to roam about the manor for a bit. as you strutted down the hall, you began to feel quite tired. time for a nap.. "mmmrrrr..." you murmured as you walk down the hall. finally, you reach ciel's study, and after jumping up and pawing at the door handle. hearing it click, you slowly push on it, and it gave way. you stroll in and push it to a half open state to signal ciel of your presence in there. you yawn and stretch out, thinking about sunning yourself in the warm sunbeam from ciel's enormous study window. you suddenly catch whiff of something in the air. something ominous. something wasn't right...

before you could process anything darkness engulfs you! you then feel yourself get lifted within your tight confinement and struggle viciously. AH!? WHAT'S HAPPENING!? "YOOOWR!?" You yelped. "Shhh..." a voice whispered softly to you. "get you out of here." It said, in a low sadistic tone. Help! Ciel! Sebastian! Anybody!!? "RRAAAAOOWR!!?!" you yowled.
-----
when teatime is over, madam red and the others are sent home. ciel makes his way to his study for some peace to himself. as he approached, he noticed the half open door. smirking inwardly, he pushed the door open softly. "(name)?" he called, peeking into the room expecting to see his (color) furred companion curled on his desk sunning herself. but much to his horror, it was just an open window with a piece of paper on his desk complete with your collar sprawled across it. his eyes widened in terror and he stood with his mouth opened wide in icy terror. "no..." he muttered. "this can't be..."