chapter 51

All day, you and the servants followed sebastian around the manor, trying to snap a photo of the damn demon, but as you expected the sly bastard knew there was something going on, so instead of going about his chores normally, he not only does them at an unnatural pace, but he also makes sure to keep moving, never even once standing still, regardless of the task, even when it was something as simple as fixing the bowtie on ciel's neck, he still somehow found a way to evade the snapshot!

"Master, I think you may have underestimated the task of photographing that demon of yours." You muttered, peering at your young master tiredly over his dollhouse. "He might know more that we realize."

"Nonsense, darling," Ciel chides, fiddling with the doll figures within the small house. "They're simply not trying hard enough."

"Not trying hard enough." You echoed flatly, giving him a look. "That pool table shaped hole in the wall says otherwise."

Ciel furrows his brow at your sarcasm, fighting off an unwanted smirk. "Hush," he mutters toying with a particular playing piece that you couldn't see. "...instead of being smart with your master, why don't you check up on our dear servants, hm? Perhaps seeing your face will give them an idea."

You scoffed, playfully rolling your eyes as you got off the house and turned to leave, but not before fixing your master with a cheeky smirk. "But of course, master." With that you leapt off the desk and made your way over to the door, while Ciel watched pensively, still fiddling with his still relatively new play piece, the shimmering metal and jewels glinting in the sun's light in time with his heirloom ring.

" With that you leapt off the desk and made your way over to the door, while Ciel watched pensively, still fiddling with his still relatively new play piece, the shimmering metal and jewels glinting in the sun's light in time with his heirloom ring

"If anyone can get the best of him, it would be you, dear queen."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is turning out a lot harder than I thought it would," bard grumbles, sitting on the ground with the other two. "Getting one measly photograph shouldn't be so tough."

Maybe if he were human, it wouldn't be. "Mreow."

The trio looks up and smiles as you approached, your tail held high up and swaying in the air innocently like any happy cat's tail would. You offer a soft headbutt to finny in which he gently stroked your back and head, but not without the precautions of bard and mey-rin, of course.

"Heh. I bet (name) there can come up with a scheme to get that butler still." Bard mused, stroking your head a few times as well. "If only you could talk!"

Hahaaa...

"There you are."

You all snapped your heads up at the now opened double doors, revealing the man in black himself. "Are you bothering the mistress?"

I walked upto them myself, sir. "Meowr." You replied matter-of-factly, sitting beside the gardener, who smiled gleefully at your action. Sebastian hummed, but redirected his attention back to the three of them. "Anyhow... I have a task for the three of you."

"What is it, Sebastian?" Asked mey-rin.

Sebastian redirects his look towards the window. "Over there."

You all look over, and find a massive white wolf, peering into the window with his large red eye. Oh great.

As you stalked over to the window to sit on the window's edge, Finny seemed jovial with the sight of the large demon dog, while the mey-rin was slightly stunned and bard was rather displeased with him. "The mangey pooch?" He sneered, as he pressed his nose against the spot you were sitting against, like he was trying to sniff you through the glass. "What do yoy want us to do?"

"We will be receiving a guest this afternoon," sebastian explains, watching with narrowed eyes as you pawed the glass in a playful taunt, to which the hound simply lolls his tongue out, appearing pleased with the sight of you. "That thing is offensive. You are to transfer it out of sight before the guest arrives."

And where do you expect them to put this big ol' dope? "Reowr?" You questioned, tapping your tail against the glass for emphasis.

I can hear you! "Rrrrrrgh!" You heard Pluto's muffled growl on the other side of the glass.

"I'll let those three figure out where to put him." Sebastian responds plainly, already on his way out of the room.

"Oy, we've got our own jobs to take care of to, you know!" Bard protests. "Can't you have (name) take care of im'?"

Sebastian pauses. He apperantly disliked the idea. "The mistress has dealt with that creature enough for one day... you have until this afternoon."

He then turns back to give the servants one final smile, one full of deviousness and cheery malice. "I'm sure you can take care of it in between your other tasks." He brings up his hand, and beckons you towards him with a hand. "Come along mistress."

If you say so. "Meow." You replied, before looking back at the big hound in the window. Good day for now, sir Pluto. "Purreow." You bowed in a mock posh voice before jumping down from the window's ledge and strutting over to the tall butler. Your ear twitched as you heard one final input from the hound, it being; "See you later! And tell sebastian I said hi!"
~~~~~~~~~~

After sebastian shuts the doors, he huffs to himself. "Maybe now I can do my own job without interruption."

"Are... you sure I can't handle it?" You look up at him with a tilt of your head. "I could easily remove the hound from sight and-"

"Please, milady. You mustn't worry about such a task." Sebastian smiles down at you warmly. "Last thing we need is for you to get dirtied again by that foul creature."

You were going to protest, but sebastian was already making his way down the hall. "Come along, it is time for your grooming."

You stood in place for a few minutes, before grunting in resignation and following after the man begrudgingly.

Damn demon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring was a pain in the tail to draw.

But what eves.

Consider this my Xmas gift.

Merry Xmas, lil devils.~🎁🎄