chapter 13

you awoke in a very warm, comforting embrace. of course, your body still ached like hell and you pretty much couldn't feel your foreleg. what now...? "mmraaw...." you moaned, sniffing the air. "thank goodness, you've awoken.." a smooth, silky male voice cooed. your ears shot up as you did your best to look up at the being. your gaze fell on a familiar pale skinned man with jet black hair and piercing red eyes. you then turned back to where he was carrying you. you softly meowed at the beautiful sight of the large manor. it felt as if you've been gone forever. you purred softly at the sight and shut your eyes. "I saw your work back at there. very well done, my dear." he praised, running a hand through your fur. "you certainly added strength to the Phantomhive name.." he added.

finally, you both reach the doors. he gently pushes one of the large doors open and you were immediately greeted by the servants of the household. "Oh, (name)! you're finally home!" finny exclaims teary-eyed. "we've been so worried about you!" mey-rin piped up. "Damn, you look pretty banged up!" said baldroy, eyeing your dangling leg and messy, bloodied fur. "I assure you the aggressor has been dealt with." sebastian calmly reassured them. "now... mey-rin, go find some fresh bedding and pillows. finny, find something to dress her leg. bard prepare a bowl of cream for her." sebastian ordered firmly to them. they all responded with "Sir yes sir!" and ran off in different directions. he nodded and headed down the hall. you lay your head down onto his arm and shut your eyes for a brief moment, listening to the footsteps of his shiny black shoes thudding against the ground.

as you almost fell asleep, the sound of someone knocking on a wooden door caught your attention. "young master. I have (name) with me." said sebastian. "bring her in at once!" called that familiar voice you've come to love. Sebastian nodded and entered the room. you looked up to see none other... than ciel Phantomhive. as soon as he saw you, his eye sparkled and he stood up from his desk, eyes wide. "(name)...." he whispered, sounding as if the would cry at any moment.

Master... "mrrow..." you responded weakly.